LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Hey why do you think you are this anti-hero figure on here that absorbs a multitude of hate? I'm just axing. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary concerning you. Why are you trying to play the tragic victim for? I think you are taking this to a level that only exists in your mind.

I'm not being cocky or confrontational, so don't add me to the list of your "haters." The only threads I have seen that people threw insults at you were on the political ones. Everybody gets that on those threads.

Trev, your case/situation isn't that special. Don't be so dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey why do you think you are this anti-hero figure on here that absorbs a multitude of hate? I'm just axing. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary concerning you. Why are you trying to play the tragic victim for? I think you are taking this to a level that only exists in your mind.

I'm not being cocky or confrontational, so don't add me to the list of your "haters." The only threads I have seen that people threw insults at you were on the political ones. Everybody gets that on those threads.

Trev, your case/situation isn't that special. Don't be so dramatic.
    Im just trying to make cash through my computer brah. don't feed the troll

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    theres another world out there brother. reality is yours to create
    Been around the world and worked in 3 different countries in the last 8 years. My job may not be the most exciting thing out there, but it pays for my numerous hobbies. Work hard and play hard.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Been around the world and worked in 3 different countries in the last 8 years. My job may not be the most exciting thing out there, but it pays for my numerous hobbies. Work hard and play hard.

word to that good sir. You get what you work for, whether your working a job or something else. Reap what you sow, nothing for free, and pay it forward.

word to that good sir. You get what you work for, whether your working a job or something else. Reap what you sow, nothing for free, and pay it forward.
    scroll to around 1:50 in this video, and heres how i feel about people telling me to get a "real job"

scroll to around 1:50 in this video, and heres how i feel about people telling me to get a "real job"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=Hi1iJ6J_ltY

Im just trying to make cash through my computer brah. don't feed the troll

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    so perfect i spit resin all over my room laughing.

My all time favorite piece of hate mail goes to one received by abbie hoffman, keep in mind he was jewish.

"Hoffman, wait till jesus gets his hands on you, you little bastard." -anonymous

tell me why you mad, bro
    also "were" is incorrect, its an ongoing invesment. Furthermore, i may not have "chips" but i bet i got a lot more stones than you. whats your phone number?