LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

trev: 203-556-3520

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    trev: 203-556-3520
    Wheres yours? actions speak louder then words. And theres alot of people on here that say they can surf better then they can.

Wheres yours? actions speak louder then words. And theres alot of people on here that say they can surf better then they can.
    that vid is funny tho

this is my best friend. he doesnt surf becasue theres no water in the hood, but if there was, he would shred way harder then me. his name is ian leslie and he skates for rampage skateramps and "other"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-MK0SLOH9w

Yea i do, and you hit the nail on the head im gay. so what? i can still shred harder then you. You see ny-nj, your living your life following the path of fear, as indicated by your fear to give your phone number to a random stranger talking **** to you on the internet.

im living it via love, know that i can give my number to you, meet up with you, and complete blow you out of the water. specifically during hurricane season. All in the name of "love" love being helping you fix your life, and hopefully showing you some cool new moves on your surfboard.

i bet a gram of your favorite poison on it
    You know nothing. You think you're witty, but you're not. You think you know sh*t about life, but you don't. You think you're original, but you're not.
    You're the one that lives in fear. Fear that the "man" is out to get you... I just live, without fear. I don't care about the "man" or anything else I can't control.
    I don't give my number to weirdo's on the interweb, because I don't want weirdo's on the interweb calling me.

I doubt you could teach me anything. Save your duckets

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You know nothing. You think you're witty, but you're not. You think you know sh*t about life, but you don't. You think you're original, but you're not.
    You're the one that lives in fear. Fear that the "man" is out to get you... I just live, without fear. I don't care about the "man" or anything else I can't control.
    I don't give my number to weirdo's on the interweb, because I don't want weirdo's on the interweb calling me.

I doubt you could teach me anything. Save your duckets

tell em why you mad. and if u ever grow a pair and wanna surf with me call the digits

tell em why you mad. and if u ever grow a pair and wanna surf with me call the digits
    now who lacks "chips"?

still you...

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    still you...
    numbers don't lie, and if it ain't footage, its fiction.

i always thought most surfers are a bunch-a softies anyway if they don't know how to skate and eat pavement.

If u ever stepped on a skateboard, you would understand why that kid in the video i just posted is way better than you ever have a chance of being on one.

Images
    Wow, that kid does shred.