LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    still you...
    Im going down the street to drink and skate my friends mini. If you have any ACTUAL video footage of YOU skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, or anykind of boarding, please post it at this time to prove your not some 12 year old kid behind a computer, or an M-fitz type guy riding a 10 foot longboard and prancing around it at all angles. and ill try to dig up my old camp woodward footage from when i used to dishdog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTP_c...57292B2A88E4B7

before i go, scroll to 1:25 and youll understand why the kids i used to skateboard with have been in and out of jail more times than most career criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    Yea i do, and you hit the nail on the head im gay. so what? i can still shred harder then you. You see ny-nj, your living your life following the path of fear, as indicated by your fear to give your phone number to a random stranger talking **** to you on the internet.

im living it via love, know that i can give my number to you, meet up with you, and complete blow you out of the water. specifically during hurricane season. All in the name of "love" love being helping you fix your life, and hopefully showing you some cool new moves on your surfboard.

i bet a gram of your favorite poison on it

numbers don't lie, and if it ain't footage, its fiction.

i always thought most surfers are a bunch-a softies anyway if they don't know how to skate and eat pavement.

If u ever stepped on a skateboard, you would understand why that kid in the video i just posted is way better than you ever have a chance of being on one.
    I used to skate in high school. Water > pavement.

Sorry I don't have footage. Do you? Or do you just post footy of your BFF and think that makes you cool?
    I skated a bit in high school. Never too good. I agree. It's by far the hardest by far.
    I was more in to BMX back then. But once the town tore down the trails for the 3rd time it faded away.
    I don't longboard, but have a couple of friends that rip on LBs.
    Go find your Woodward footage or just keep posting your Best Friends footage, which obviously means you rip.

Im going down the street to drink and skate my friends mini. If you have any ACTUAL video footage of YOU skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, or anykind of boarding, please post it at this time to prove your not some 12 year old kid behind a computer, or an M-fitz type guy riding a 10 foot longboard and prancing around it at all angles. and ill try to dig up my old camp woodward footage from when i used to dishdog.

Animal Chin is still missing!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Sorry I don't have footage. Do you? Or do you just post footy of your BFF and think that makes you cool?
    I skated a bit in high school. Never too good. I agree. It's by far the hardest by far.
    I was more in to BMX back then. But once the town tore down the trails for the 3rd time it faded away.
    I don't longboard, but have a couple of friends that rip on LBs.
    Go find your Woodward footage or just keep posting your Best Friends footage, which obviously means you rip.
    Unfortunately, all of my woodward footage from when i used to be a lil shredder kid at woodward is on my paretns computer back in n.e. BUT (until i can upload it from there,)

if u had an edumacation, which u cleary does not,

you would understand the idea of "researching your opponent" before engaging in a verbal debate. Please scroll through some earlier threads to see the footage of myself skating as an advertisement for my craigslist re-sale business entitled
    "tha-guttah". I believe the title of the short advertisement is labeled as "Tha Guttah Tapes"

if you are too incompetent to find it, ill paste it here for ya shorty.

Images
    you friends been in and out of jail more times than most career criminals!!!!!!! Trev your so hard. I knew a guy that murdered three people. . so I'm harder than you. skateboarding sucks. . .gave it up when i was 12 (and so should everyone else) unless longoarding for transportation or leisure

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    you friends been in and out of jail more times than most career criminals!!!!!!! Trev your so hard. I knew a guy that murdered three people. . so I'm harder than you. skateboarding sucks. . .gave it up when i was 12 (and so should everyone else) unless longoarding for transportation or leisure
    I never felt like I accomplished anything when skateboarding.

Trev, I would invite you to join the ESA and/or NSSA to show off your awesome shredding abilities but they don't have a division for mouthy little b!tches. Sorry.