LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I never felt like I accomplished anything when skateboarding.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI
    Last edited by trevolution; Jun 19, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    you friends been in and out of jail more times than most career criminals!!!!!!! Trev your so hard. I knew a guy that murdered three people. . so I'm harder than you. skateboarding sucks. . .gave it up when i was 12 (and so should everyone else) unless longoarding for transportation or leisure
    eh its alright man. some people can't take the constant physical bombardment, and necessity for a deathwish that comes with skateboarding. Sorry to hear about your friend who murdered 3 people, i hope he does some serious contemplation and meditation in the pen so he can come to terms with his evil deeds.

its also my firm belief that longboarders that don't bomb hills and use it strictly for transportation are in the same league as mongo pushers, or sorostitutes who had their parents buy them a board as soon as they got into college. In a surfing equivalent, they're pretty much the same thing as the foam boarders in the line-up so many of you chastise for snaking people and getting in the way during the summer. In other words "kooks" but in skateboarding we just call those kids ***s.
    Last edited by trevolution; Jun 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    eh its alright man. some people can't take the constant physical bombardment, and necessity for a deathwish that comes with skateboarding. Sorry to hear about your friend who murdered 3 people, i hope he does some serious contemplation and meditation in the pen so he can come to terms with his evil deeds.

its also my firm belief that longboarders that don't bomb hills and use it strictly for transportation are in the same league as mongo pushers, or sorostitutes who had their parents buy them a board as soon as they got into college. In a surfing equivalent, they're pretty much the same thing as the foam boarders in the line-up so many of you chastise for snaking people and getting in the way during the summer. In other words "kooks" but in skateboarding we just call those kids ***s.
    In conclusion, (to my giant ranty bombardment) if any of you have any doubts to my ability to "shred" and are in the south eastern north carolina area, i will be at the skatebarn this afternoon if there are no waves, and in the water at right spot for the current wind and swell direction if there are waves. Call me!

my main point is if a skater were to fight a surfer, a skater would win most times because they have a harder pain tolerance. Surely, this is not always true, but I think dropping in on a hurricane wave is cake compared to bs boardsliding a 14 set handrail, or tre flipping a giant gap. Pavement is unforgiving, water doesn't hurt that bad. Im not saying im hard, im just emphasizing my point that most skaters are the dregs of society that don't care if they live or die.

In order to be a good skater, or surfer, in my opinion, (or at least the kind that I think are good) you have to lose your fear, have a deathwish, and WANT to die on a board.
    Surfers have more strength and would win in any bench off. Skaters are generally skinny dudes with very little strength. How many skaters do you know that could bench 400 lbs, shot the peer, then bang your girlfriend?

I would say I win. All the hindus prefer surfers.

Attachment 7868

^as you can see ny-nj even in 8th grade, i could PROBABYL bust a front side air on a skateboard better that you have hope of doing on any board. One real picture or video of you on or off a board would be nice. Otherwise i guess your just some little 12 year old kid, living in some ****ty part of post-industrial jersey or newyork right after the gw or tap. bridge, crying because he never had the foresight to wash dishes and go to woodward. Tis fine me lassy, words don't hurt me. Especially when their from an ignorant pompous ass such as yourself, with no sense how the proletariat world works.

$100? You'd have to steal a lot of change out of those cars you're ticketing to come up with a $100.

additionally, the point is the guttah is supposed to be straight garbage ITS THE ****ING GUTTAH.

If i advertised it as "THE BEST SKATE FOOTAGE OF ALL TIME" then thats fine to talk **** about the limited amounts of skating in the advertisement.

But no, i just spent five minutes filming 2 runs and ranting about obama with my bud mo, landed a couple 270-fakie pop feebles, an indy air, and messed up once on a 360-flip to rock. Considering I doubt you can even 360 flip on or off a ramp, and most likely cant even land a 360 on a surf-board, i would be hesitant to mock someone that your too much of a lil ***** to even give ur phone number to.

Ny-nj, why are you afraid to surf.skate in person? We can have someone film it, considering if it's not footy its fiction? I bet you $100 right now that your too ***** to meet up in person. Come on man! thats 100 bux just for not being a *****! i know its hard for you, but you can at least try!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    $100? You'd have to steal a lot of change out of those cars you're ticketing to come up with a $100.
    its alright i understand ur pretty angsty right now. Although i must say middle of the month is strange for you. I scored some nice lil glassy barrels once this morning and about to hop on it again right meow. How has your surf day been?

I scored some nice lil glassy barrels once this morning and about to hop on it again right meow
    Somebody just watched SuperTroopers again...

No surfy for me today cheese

its alright i understand ur pretty angsty right now. Although i must say middle of the month is strange for you. I scored some nice lil glassy barrels once this morning and about to hop on it again right meow. How has your surf day been?