LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Somebody just watched SuperTroopers again...
    Holy mackrel, I went for a shred this afernoon....late afternoon, yeah call me Dusk Patrol, white boys. Ok it wasn't really dusk.........but who cares?

Ok anyways, there was only like twenty people on the beach and only one dude out, a 100 yards south. 3 foot and semi-chopped, but some bustable sections oot there.

So anyways, DPS, I was pretending that I was in Vermont, ya know surfing in Vermont.......yeah I know it's landlocked, but that what dreams are aboot. Then you mention Super Troopers, who are the coolest cops ever, and they were all Vermonters.

Fascinating.......

Shoot, this thread had me saying yesterday.....it had me all, I was like, " Man what am doing? I need to get out of this friggin state." And I almost packed a bag and started off towards Washington. But The Young & The Restless came on and I got caught up, ya know.....

Hey, is that Trev number legit?

Man watchu fighting on here for, NYNJ, call that cracker up. Have a texting war or whatever. If that number is legit then Trev is the man. He might just get an " El Burro Mas Macho" award. And they ain't easy to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Holy mackrel, I went for a shred this afernoon....late afternoon, yeah call me Dusk Patrol, white boys. Ok it wasn't really dusk.........but who cares?

Ok anyways, there was only like twenty people on the beach and only one dude out, a 100 yards south. 3 foot and semi-chopped, but some bustable sections oot there.

So anyways, DPS, I was pretending that I was in Vermont, ya know surfing in Vermont.......yeah I know it's landlocked, but that what dreams are aboot. Then you mention Super Troopers, who are the coolest cops ever, and they were all Vermonters.

Fascinating.......

Shoot, this thread had me saying yesterday.....it had me all, I was like, " Man what am doing? I need to get out of this friggin state." And I almost packed a bag and started off towards Washington. But The Young & The Restless came on and I got caught up, ya know.....

Hey, is that Trev number legit?

Man watchu fighting on here for, NYNJ, call that cracker up. Have a texting war or whatever. If that number is legit then Trev is the man. He might just get an " El Burro Mas Macho" award. And they ain't easy to come by.
    yea duder call me right now ill pick up, it is national go skate day tho....
    texting might be better call. im smoking a binger about to bang my girl before she go to work. shredmachine style

I love when peole brag about "banging" their girlfriends. Rad, bro. It's pretty much expected that you do that