LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Fin ?

1. Favorite Fin ?

Whats your favorite fin and why?

(if you have any fin related questions ask them)

I bet you love Churchill... I'm psychic.

spammer

Always been a Churchill user, but I'm starting to like my NOS Redley's....

I've tried OG Maks, the Hubb model Maks, and the Ally Mak-copies.

Current go-to winter setup is a used pair of Maks I got off of Ebay. The heel straps and foot pockets are looser than a new set of Maks and work pretty well w/ 5mm booties. 3mm feels better though, not as tight.

Current go-to summer fins are one Hubb Mak and one OG Mak. I like the Hubbs but the foam padding at the top of the foot pocket tends to deteriorate over time. The one Hubb I still use hasn't fallen apart as much as it's mate. I've lost 2 other OG Maks so this mismatched pair is just what's left over, ha.

The Ally fins weren't comfortable for me at all. I have a pair of Churchill Slashers I am going to try this summer. So far they seem more snug that OG Maks.

5. I love worn in churchills, I have a crazy worn in ones they were falling apart but they feel great, recently I was putting them on and the heel broke, drove back to my house to get a newer pair to surf. lol

Images
    TC redline.

Dafin works well.
    Last edited by La femme; Jul 13, 2013 at 05:38 PM.

Dorsal, definitely dorsal.

Churchill was my favorite until I bought MS vipers there lighter and have more power and if you ride dk and prone like me they are perfect

Churchill and ERS54 they are very good