close ad [x]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wrightsville Cam

Whenever I watch the Wrightsville cam when theres a swell its always PACKED....but I rarely see a lot of waves being ridden? Can someone explain why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Brode View Post
    Whenever I watch the Wrightsville cam when theres a swell its always PACKED....but I rarely see a lot of waves being ridden? Can someone explain why that is?
    College kids. I checked cam... It looks clean looks maybe waist high? A lot of UNCW kids rent places off season by the beach, my son included.

Quite a few people out there now

water 50-54 degrees. friggen dreamy, man! some waves too from what I just saw.

Yeah, looked fun and the 50 - 54 would be nice

Wait until summer. There will be 400 people on that cam.

I was just watching the cam from my desk two miles away and thinking the same thing. Didn't see one wave ridden in like 3 minutes. Just kids getting washed back by whitewater in chest high waves.

you get used to it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    you get used to it.
    why would you want to do that?

what else can you do?

i can't be a d!ck because i know half the guys out. the other half just sit there and watch anyway. masonboro is the same way.

my family has lived on the same street in wb for the past 30 years and i pretty much surf the same spot. sh!t just creeps up on you and you get used to it.

any suggestions?

People just like to paddle out and chill? Are they at least trying to paddle for waves or they are out there just hanging out? Weird.