LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everything surf related I own is up for grabs

There is never going to be any surf in the northeast. Not ever again. Everything surf related I own I'm just giving up - for free. Come take it off my hands. I have four boards, three wetsuits, a wetsuit top, swim fins, a hand plane, roof racks, two sets of booties, gloves, a half used stick of zinc, a 1/4used bar of warm water sticky bumps, 25 surf DVD's, 100 old surf mags, three extra leashes, a set of FCS fins missing the right box fin, a julie design surf sock from 2001 that is so caked with wax it stands on its own, a reinforced travel board bag, and a regular board bag, one unused traction pad, two old ding repair kits, and a couple wax combs. And a partridge in a pear tree.
    That, or someone talk me off the edge.

Can I have your tv?

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    There is never going to be any surf in the northeast. Not ever again. Everything surf related I own I'm just giving up - for free. Come take it off my hands. I have four boards, three wetsuits, a wetsuit top, swim fins, a hand plane, roof racks, two sets of booties, gloves, a half used stick of zinc, a 1/4used bar of warm water sticky bumps, 25 surf DVD's, 100 old surf mags, three extra leashes, a set of FCS fins missing the right box fin, a julie design surf sock from 2001 that is so caked with wax it stands on its own, a reinforced travel board bag, and a regular board bag, one unused traction pad, two old ding repair kits, and a couple wax combs. And a partridge in a pear tree.
    Do you have a surfer girl that I could take off your hands?
    This flat spell is brutal with no hope in sight. Hopefully this tropical system that just formed off the cape verde islands sends us something next week.

Images
    You're lying right? I'll take it all!!!!!

Images
    Remember all that warm water you were talking about, just waiting to nourish and feed a nice tropical depression, it'll happen.

Have you met Wayne? I'm sure he's willing to take it off your hands!

Those old board socks are the worst. LMAO

I know that there are threads that exist in this forum where the purist in me spoke about never surfing an artificial wave, but if Kelly Slade's Water Park and Fake Wave Machine were within 100 miles from me I'd be in the car ready to surf a cholrinated pool filled with buggers and piss like it was the 3rd day of a tropical groundswell. And I'd be dropping in on everyone there repeatedly and once they closed for the day I'd break in at night and fire the thing up myself. Then I'd sleep in my car and dawn patrol it. "Bros! Its 2 and a half feet of 25 yard perfection.... AGAIN!"
    This flat spell is unbareable. Come on Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Can I have your tv?
    NO. Baseball, Beers, and sweatleaf are all I have left.

Did you not list your inflatable party sheep since yankee paid you 2g's flat for it? I assume BCN also claimed dominion of your basement.