Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 239
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    268
    Hey go for it! Where ever u end up just make sure ya both want the new adventure. After that it will all be good. I'm forced to drive 14 hrs or hit the river in the spring to catch a wave in the Rockies, damn it freaking cold. So don't distress I got it worse lol. We travel a lot. Have fun with it we do.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeclimbing View Post
    Hey go for it! Where ever u end up just make sure ya both want the new adventure. After that it will all be good. I'm forced to drive 14 hrs or hit the river in the spring to catch a wave in the Rockies, damn it freaking cold. So don't distress I got it worse lol. We travel a lot. Have fun with it we do.
    Thanks Dude, Colorado looks like a beautiful place, so you don't have it all that bad I would think, man I would love to do some snowboarding, always wanted to do that just never have.

  3. #83
    all signs point to grabbing your scrotum with both hands and pulling the trigger. gtfo of there!

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    all signs point to grabbing your scrotum with both hands and pulling the trigger. gtfo of there!
    FO SHO, and I shall, just a matter of timing, now to figure out how to speed the process up....

  5. #85
    Hey DP, next good Gulfside swell send a PM my way. Try to get together for some rides. I am betting on something between Gabrielle and Jerry...

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Hey DP, next good Gulfside swell send a PM my way. Try to get together for some rides. I am betting on something between Gabrielle and Jerry...
    Definitely will mushdoc, maybe hit up Sand Key for a change, or you could drive down to Sunset / T.I.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    FO SHO, and I shall, just a matter of timing, now to figure out how to speed the process up....
    When clutching your scrotum, you do not want to act in haste. Got to be gentle with the scrotum grabbing. Hey, it's your scrotum.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    When clutching your scrotum, you do not want to act in haste. Got to be gentle with the scrotum grabbing. Hey, it's your scrotum.
    Yeah, otherwise we're talking mash potatoes

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,542
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Feel free to skip over this thread PJB, nobody is forcing you to read and react to anything we post here.
    "We"....ahhh solidarity with the swellinfo community. Bravo. Wow, now you're even sucking up to MFitz.

    "Nobody is forcing you to read and react to anything we post here." Really, you went with that? Man, that's terrible.

    Hey SUP, I wasn't being insultive to you. I wasn't being confrontational. I was talking aboot life......the way I see it. And you got to get all defensive and start the insults. Shoot, my views on life weren't directed specifically at you anyways.

    Oh MFitz, good jab. Such a good jab no one even knows who you are jabbing at.

  10. #90
    Hey man I think you have to do it now. If you don't I think you will probably look back with regret. Don't rush though things will work out if you take your time. I've found that if i want my lady on board with something you have to start slow and plant a seed. It didn't take long for her to realize I'm a nicer person (less of a d___head) when I surf and I was MIA whenever a swell hit and she was stuck home with the kin. One day she asked if I wanted to look at houses near the water and that was it.

    BTW I am a happy family guy and wouldn't change a thing but PJB is dropping some jewels on you son. His insight @ simplifying your life, eliminating what you want vs what you need, and realizing most of what we worry for is straight b.s.. good stuff dude! Its pretty scary how much of your recent stuff I've agreed with.