LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pkovo View Post
    My 2 cents. Do it. If you plan to have kids, check out the school districts in the areas you look to make sure their ecceptable in case you plant permanent roots there. It's easy to overlook that when you don't have the kiddies to worry about yet....but you never know when their gonna come :-)

I live near my now aging family (parents/inlaws) and I'm 1hr from the beach....but for a time I lived close enough to hear sets from my bedroom when it was head high or better. I'm happy where I am now, but I'm not sure I would be had I not lived at the beach when it was feasible.

I don't yearn to live at the beach at this point, but it was a damn good experience for me....
    I appreciate the .02 pkovo, man what i'd give to hear the ocean from my home, maybe one day... but it seems like the most likely scenario at this point is to find a place just on the otherside of the bridge, so technically it'll be on the mainland but literally just over the bridge from the water. No more than 5-10 minutes away. My wife just doesn't want to have the risk of being on the front line in the event of a direct hit from a hurricane. Not that homes on the other side of the bridge won't take a hit if that happens, but it makes her feel better.

Hey go for it! Where ever u end up just make sure ya both want the new adventure. After that it will all be good. I'm forced to drive 14 hrs or hit the river in the spring to catch a wave in the Rockies, damn it freaking cold. So don't distress I got it worse lol. We travel a lot. Have fun with it we do.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeclimbing View Post
    Hey go for it! Where ever u end up just make sure ya both want the new adventure. After that it will all be good. I'm forced to drive 14 hrs or hit the river in the spring to catch a wave in the Rockies, damn it freaking cold. So don't distress I got it worse lol. We travel a lot. Have fun with it we do.
    Thanks Dude, Colorado looks like a beautiful place, so you don't have it all that bad I would think, man I would love to do some snowboarding, always wanted to do that just never have.

all signs point to grabbing your scrotum with both hands and pulling the trigger. gtfo of there!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    all signs point to grabbing your scrotum with both hands and pulling the trigger. gtfo of there!
    FO SHO, and I shall, just a matter of timing, now to figure out how to speed the process up....

Hey DP, next good Gulfside swell send a PM my way. Try to get together for some rides. I am betting on something between Gabrielle and Jerry...

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Hey DP, next good Gulfside swell send a PM my way. Try to get together for some rides. I am betting on something between Gabrielle and Jerry...
    Definitely will mushdoc, maybe hit up Sand Key for a change, or you could drive down to Sunset / T.I.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    FO SHO, and I shall, just a matter of timing, now to figure out how to speed the process up....
    When clutching your scrotum, you do not want to act in haste. Got to be gentle with the scrotum grabbing. Hey, it's your scrotum.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    When clutching your scrotum, you do not want to act in haste. Got to be gentle with the scrotum grabbing. Hey, it's your scrotum.
    Yeah, otherwise we're talking mash potatoes

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Feel free to skip over this thread PJB, nobody is forcing you to read and react to anything we post here.
    "We"....ahhh solidarity with the swellinfo community. Bravo. Wow, now you're even sucking up to MFitz.

"Nobody is forcing you to read and react to anything we post here." Really, you went with that? Man, that's terrible.

Hey SUP, I wasn't being insultive to you. I wasn't being confrontational. I was talking aboot life......the way I see it. And you got to get all defensive and start the insults. Shoot, my views on life weren't directed specifically at you anyways.

Oh MFitz, good jab. Such a good jab no one even knows who you are jabbing at.