Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Look, your entitled to your opinion just like anybody else, but you always seem to make every thread about you, this isn't an insult, just a fact. Just relax, this was a good thread, while it lasted...
    How do I make "every" thread aboot me? Don't frigggin say bs stuff, cracker. I'm never on more than three threads at a time. And how do I make it aboot myself? How am I different than you? You have never seen a thread started by me axing advice aboot a major decision. Really that insinuation is pure nonsense. Absolute BS. NOT A FACT.........show examples and make sure you don't do the same stuff too.

I am totally relaxed. I don't take this stuff as seriously as some do. You're the one getting all defensive. You started the insults. And you started stuff by taking things out of context. You go on aboot isolation, how my life isn't what I wanted and stuff, yet I never said you had to be isolated in Northern California.........I said you could hang out with loggers and hippy chicks. Oh, by the way, I never had any visions of my life when I was younger so, there is no disappointment.

I'll wait for the examples of how I make every thread aboot myself. And don't use things where I'm obviously messing around. And then, after you find all of the examples, go and look at all of your posts. You might want to rethink this whole thing.

Here's the real deal: YOU can talk smack to people, YOU can be a wise-ass. YOU can start threads about YOURSELF. But I guess others can't especially if they don't agree or support you or your opinions. Jesus man, I don't even start threads anymore.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Ooh ooooh I have a question, I have a question.

What's a word that rhymes with vagina? I'm having a hard time with that one.
    Designer......especially if you say, " Design-na." Same holds true with words like "decline." Or you could say "decline her"

It's close enough.

Chick said she was a top designah
    Thought she was cool with her vagina
    But she gots HIV so I had to declined her

Opps, I made this post aboot me, once again.....

Images
    DPS,

Your welcome. You've gave me some good SUS + Carver tips last November, which I'm pleased to report have been "implemented", and now that I'm "feeling it" are working great. The "maneuverability" I've been able to attain has allowed me to make more sections and taken my sessions to new heights. So thanks to you for the encouragement and the others on SI, and in my local lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    How do I make "every" thread aboot me? Don't frigggin say bs stuff, cracker. I'm never on more than three threads at a time. And how do I make it aboot myself? How am I different than you? You have never seen a thread started by me axing advice aboot a major decision. Really that insinuation is pure nonsense. Absolute BS. NOT A FACT.........show examples and make sure you don't do the same stuff too.

I am totally relaxed. I don't take this stuff as seriously as some do. You're the one getting all defensive. You started the insults. And you started stuff by taking things out of context. You go on aboot isolation, how my life isn't what I wanted and stuff, yet I never said you had to be isolated in Northern California.........I said you could hang out with loggers and hippy chicks. Oh, by the way, I never had any visions of my life when I was younger so, there is no disappointment.

I'll wait for the examples of how I make every thread aboot myself. And don't use things where I'm obviously messing around. And then, after you find all of the examples, go and look at all of your posts. You might want to rethink this whole thing.

Here's the real deal: YOU can talk smack to people, YOU can be a wise-ass. YOU can start threads about YOURSELF. But I guess others can't especially if they don't agree or support you or your opinions. Jesus man, I don't even start threads anymore.
    If I give you money from my wallet will you leave me alone?

Images
    Oh, and one last thing SUP, that statement - that I make everything aboot myself - is just completely absurd. All of these people on this thread aren't here merely to help you, they are contributing here because they are given a platform to talk aboot THEMSELVES. Everybody has to give their experiences with changing locations. So you go scold them for talking aboot themselves.

And what did I do so wrong, SUP. I gave you a little fantasy scenario aboot Northern California and threw in some of my views aboot humanity. It wasn't insulting YOU. So why did this have to lead up to a b!tch fest? Why do you get offended because I say human relationships usually turn south? Why do you get uspet because I speak of semi-isolation in a redwood forrest? That wasn't a personal attack on you. This is, actually, really stupid.

Seems like someone thinks everything is aboot them. If you are getting upset at general opinions aboot people and life, then obviously you are making everything aboot you.

Good day, sir. Hey, get some work done and stop spending all of your work day on here. Or I'll fire you. Oh, if you move, you might have to get your urine inspected for a new job. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    DPS,

Your welcome. You've gave me some good SUS + Carver tips last November, which I'm pleased to report have been "implemented", and now that I'm "feeling it" are working great. The "maneuverability" I've been able to attain has allowed me to make more sections and taken my sessions to new heights. So thanks to you for the encouragement and the others on SI, and in my local lineup.
    Anytime Capecodcdog, that's what this forum is all about, glad you are having more fun out there

Images
    If I give you money from my wallet will you leave me alone?
    Ahh you're in luck, I have a special today.

$19.95 and I'll leave you alone for two months.

Hey try complaining aboot me to the powers that be. Or you could hit that "ignore" thing. Hey, you started this stuff, muchacho.

And what did I do so wrong, SUP. I gave you a little fantasy scenario aboot Northern California and threw in some of my views aboot humanity. It wasn't insulting YOU. So why did this have to lead up to a b!tch fest? Why do you get offended because I say human relationships usually turn south? Why do you get uspet because I speak of semi-isolation in a redwood forrest? That wasn't a personal attack on you. This is, actually, really stupid.
    Your little story was cute and all, I really was enjoying it for the most part, but I just don't see how it was helpful in any way or relevant to the thread. I'm specifically seeking advice about relocating to the E. Coast of Florida, with my NEWLYWED Wife, you think it's good advice to tell someone who JUST got married to divorce their ole lady and become a nomad and move out into isolation? How was that supposed to help me? This isn't a BS thread where we're just slinging jokes left and right, don't get me wrong, have a sense of humor about things, but damn man, I really don't need to waste any time with fantasy scenarios that you dream up, save that crap for smoke sessions so we have something to BS about over a spliff, feel me?
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Jun 21, 2013 at 05:24 PM.

Images
    Your little story was cute and all, I really was enjoying it for the most part, but I just don't see how it was helpful in any way or relevant to the thread. I'm specifically seeking advice about relocating to the E. Coast of Florida, with my NEWLYWED Wife, you think it's good advice to tell someone who JUST got married to divorce their ole lady and become a nomad and move out into isolation? How was that supposed to help me? This isn't a BS thread where we're just slinging jokes left and right, don't get me wrong, have a sense of humor about things, but damn man, I really don't need to waste any time with fantasy scenarios that you dream up, save that crap for smoke sessions so we have something to BS about over a spliff, feel me?
    See, SUP, I can not comprehend how anyone would seriously be considering advice from people on an internet surfing forum. From what I can see, all anyone said was, " Go fer it, dude."

Yeah, some people gave you housing prices, but would you really be looking for housing information on a surf predictin' website?

How can anyone's advice on here really steer you one way or the other. This is something you and your bride should decide - not Chucky from Podunk, North Carolina.

So, some dudes on here used to live inland and moved to the coast. Yeah, so? What does that do for you and your situation? It does nothing. I guess that experience is universal, huh? Whatever happened to them must happen to you.

Ok man, I'll leave you alone. Sorry, I'm just incredulous that this is considered "Serious." And in the future when you ax the swellinfo community aboot other major life decisions, I give you my word I won't interferre.

Good luck making that decision.

See, SUP, I can not comprehend how anyone would seriously be considering advice from people on an internet surfing forum. From what I can see, all anyone said was, " Go fer it, dude."

Yeah, some people gave you housing prices, but would you really be looking for housing information on a surf predictin' website?

How can anyone's advice on here really steer you one way or the other. This is something you and your bride should decide - not Chucky from Podunk, North Carolina.

So, some dudes on here used to live inland and moved to the coast. Yeah, so? What does that do for you and your situation? It does nothing. I guess that experience is universal, huh? Whatever happened to them must happen to you.

Ok man, I'll leave you alone. Sorry, I'm just incredulous that this is considered "Serious." And in the future when you ax the swellinfo community aboot other major life decisions, I give you my word I won't interferre.

Good luck making that decision.
    It's all good PJB, no worries. All that matters is that I got out of this thread what I was looking for. Lots of helpful responses from those who have experienced what I’m about to go through, whether or not you "comprehend" that isn't really of importance. By being humble, we can learn all sorts of things from others, it's when we think we know everything and shun others from offering their advice that we foolishly take the wrong paths in life, by learning from others mistakes / successes we can avoid many of life's pitfalls.