Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 236
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    1,229
    Darling you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If you say that you are mine
    I'll be here till the end of time
    So you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?

    It's always tease tease tease
    You're happy when I'm on my knees
    One day is fine, and next is black
    So if you want me off your back
    Well come on and let me know
    Should I Stay or should I go?

    This indecision's bugging me
    Esta indecision me molesta
    If you don't want me, set me free
    Si no me quieres, librame
    Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
    Digame quien tengo ser
    Don't you know which clothes even fit me
    ?Sabes que ropas me queda?
    Come on and let me know
    Me tienes que decir
    Should I cool it or should I blow
    ? Me debo ir o quedarme?

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    Darling you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If you say that you are mine
    I'll be here till the end of time
    So you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?

    It's always tease tease tease
    You're happy when I'm on my knees
    One day is fine, and next is black
    So if you want me off your back
    Well come on and let me know
    Should I Stay or should I go?

    This indecision's bugging me
    Esta indecision me molesta
    If you don't want me, set me free
    Si no me quieres, librame
    Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
    Digame quien tengo ser
    Don't you know which clothes even fit me
    ?Sabes que ropas me queda?
    Come on and let me know
    Me tienes que decir
    Should I cool it or should I blow
    ? Me debo ir o quedarme?
    HAHAHA, was wondering when someone would post lyrics

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    1,229
    hey you know what this may seem like a sappy thread to some but over 3000 views so people are interested.

    people responded, sharing how they did exactly what Dawn patrol is thinking of doing.

    what wrong with that? its a surfing forum and this has to do with surfing.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    HAHAHA, was wondering when someone would post lyrics
    so i'll tell a story to talk about myself. or my brother actually.
    he says the video for that song was filmed at Shea Stadium. the Clash opened up for the Who in the 80's he was there. but he got so loaded in the parking lot he slept through the whole thing.

    ah teenagers

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    so i'll tell a story to talk about myself. or my brother actually.
    he says the video for that song was filmed at Shea Stadium. the Clash opened up for the Who in the 80's he was there. but he got so loaded in the parking lot he slept through the whole thing.

    ah teenagers
    That's freaking hilarous, he must of really tied one on, "i'm not even mad, i'm impressed!"

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    265
    Wow 2 days later n the crazies r there. Waaahoo!!!!!! stay strong percentage there for ya both.

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    HAHAHA, was wondering when someone would post lyrics
    Yeah, it basically has been playing subtly in my head like elevator music throught the duration of my viewing and posting on this quality thread.

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    That's freaking hilarous, he must of really tied one on, "i'm not even mad, i'm impressed!"
    SUPpression, are you trying to say there's a party in your pants and I'm invited? Btw...it's "I'm not even mad, that's amazing." You see the trailer for the sequel? So stoked.

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    hey you know what this may seem like a sappy thread to some but over 3000 views so people are interested.

    people responded, sharing how they did exactly what Dawn patrol is thinking of doing.

    what wrong with that? its a surfing forum and this has to do with surfing.
    Ain't nothing wrong with a bunch of dudes dropping knowledge and honesty on each other and especially those bound by a common thread.

    PB&J and SUPplement are primed for a bare-knuckle, no holds barred showdown. They got a lil aggro in the same way that infamous microscopic peak in Delaware was the catalyst between white rash guard dude and whoever the other culprit was. Ill be the referee, but I can't promise I won't jump in and submit both of them simultaneously with guillotine chokes. Can't help myself sometimes. No aggro, just playful primate behavior.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,529
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Ain't nothing wrong with a bunch of dudes dropping knowledge and honesty on each other and especially those bound by a common thread.

    PB&J and SUPplement are primed for a bare-knuckle, no holds barred showdown. They got a lil aggro in the same way that infamous microscopic peak in Delaware was the catalyst between white rash guard dude and whoever the other culprit was. Ill be the referee, but I can't promise I won't jump in and submit both of them simultaneously with guillotine chokes. Can't help myself sometimes. No aggro, just playful primate behavior.
    I know you're not slow Spicoli, but I will lay this out for all - the slow and the fast.

    I don't care what people post on here. I'm not one of those Swellinfo quality control dudes who complain aboot threads they feel are inappropriate or don't meet their high standards. I don't care. I believe in free speech. The only threads that bother me are the constant wetsuit questions. Really guys, wetsuits really aren't that complicated.

    I posted, my first submission aboot this topic from another angle and was serious. It gave an alternative view and scenario than the typical, " Go for it, man !!!!!!!!"

    Then I thought, well SUP takes his surfing pretty seriously so let's see how serious and threw out the suggestion to leave his wife and move to the Northern California lost coast. That's all I did. That got SUP all bent.

    I wasn't bagging on his thread until SUP - who jokes, makes wise-ass remarks, etc to others - got bent because I said he should divorce his wife and live in isolation. Different rules apply when SUP is serious.

    All of a sudden Swellinfo.com is LIFE AND DEATH. Very serious. Of course, I find it odd that someone would seriously consider advice from a group of internet strangers some of whom can't get in or out of wetsuits. Any rational decisive person would. SUP took this thread real serious. Sorry, but I didn't.

    Really, how many of you would ax advice and act on that advice from dudes on the internet? Plus, I reckon this, and other swellinfo community participation threads, makes people feel a part of something........viable. Plus, everyone loves to share their opinions, right?

    It's funny how a few noble statesmen on here have this guru status, meanwhile they are probably some disgusting, soiled T-Shirt wearing, Cap N Crunch-eatin, child molesters or something. HA HA Like, if I was a chick, I sure wouldn't ax any of youse guys what "choice" I should make.

    So Spicoli, you'll have to look towards SUP for any fights. That it went this way to begin with is ridiculous. And, when I'm not jumping into a verbal scrap, then you know it's ridiculous, and there just ain't nothing to scrap aboot. Having said that, all of y'all divorce your wives, sell your kids and go feral. If you don't you're not a real surfer.