LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    just go,you wont be second guessing your life in 10 years.pursue your dreams.
    Thanks Lee, we're definitely going

Good luck! I used to drive down to Cocoa Beach and surf the areas around the pier. I haven't done it in a couple of years, but once my daughter gets a little older, I plan on taking the family and roadtripping down the Florida east coast. There are different spots to surf, fish, kayak, etc.

Send me a PM if you ever visit the Jacksonville area.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Good luck! I used to drive down to Cocoa Beach and surf the areas around the pier. I haven't done it in a couple of years, but once my daughter gets a little older, I plan on taking the family and roadtripping down the Florida east coast. There are different spots to surf, fish, kayak, etc.

Send me a PM if you ever visit the Jacksonville area.
    Definitely dude, I appreciate the offer. I'll be based out of Melbourne, Satellite, Patrick's AFB area, but I make it up to the pier every so often too. So, if you're down round these parts throw a line for sure

ever since I was a kid,i wanted to live near the water.well I live near the water for the past 8yrs and I wish I could move inland.first off,hurricanes.i live in nj,we don't usually get hit by hurricanes,but ever since sandy its not worth it unless your loaded and can afford to rebuild.9 out of 10 houses in my neighborhood have been raised,mine being the one that isn't.you need to learn all the loopholes with homeowner insurance.if you don't have "contents" and u get flooded,they only help with sheetrock and tiles.my brothers 3level house had the whole 1st floor totaled.stuff like waterheaters,refridge,wash n dryer aren't covered.my brother had a 67 mustang in the garage hes been restoring for the past 6yrs.he spent over 30grand,and now that car is in a scrapyard somewhere.30grand worth of snapon tools gone.he was royally screwed.

also is summer traffic.it can take an hr to get to wawa 3 lights up that normally takes 4min to get to.i would move atleast 20miles inland.you can always drive to the beach,but when u live 3blocks from the beach and your truck,house,and gear is destroyed,and the towns flooded in,you cant get to the beach

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    ever since I was a kid,i wanted to live near the water.well I live near the water for the past 8yrs and I wish I could move inland.first off,hurricanes.i live in nj,we don't usually get hit by hurricanes,but ever since sandy its not worth it unless your loaded and can afford to rebuild.9 out of 10 houses in my neighborhood have been raised,mine being the one that isn't.you need to learn all the loopholes with homeowner insurance.if you don't have "contents" and u get flooded,they only help with sheetrock and tiles.my brothers 3level house had the whole 1st floor totaled.stuff like waterheaters,refridge,wash n dryer aren't covered.my brother had a 67 mustang in the garage hes been restoring for the past 6yrs.he spent over 30grand,and now that car is in a scrapyard somewhere.30grand worth of snapon tools gone.he was royally screwed.

also is summer traffic.it can take an hr to get to wawa 3 lights up that normally takes 4min to get to.i would move atleast 20miles inland.you can always drive to the beach,but when u live 3blocks from the beach and your truck,house,and gear is destroyed,and the towns flooded in,you cant get to the beach
    Dang man, that really sucks for your bro, hate to hear that. Yeah, we're not moving directly on the beach, just over the bridge, 10-15 minutes to my favorite spots

^ His favorite spots are terrible and will kill you. :P

I am just seeing a couple of those replies and no matter what you say I am convinced the Braveheart quote made you move.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudicles View Post
    I am just seeing a couple of those replies and no matter what you say I am convinced the Braveheart quote made you move.
    Oh without a doubt, that's all i needed to hear honestly HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Definitely dude, I appreciate the offer. I'll be based out of Melbourne, Satellite, Patrick's AFB area, but I make it up to the pier every so often too. So, if you're down round these parts throw a line for sure
    Nice to know we will be neighbors and I will hook you up with the ins and outs to 16th Street Cocoa Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Nice to know we will be neighbors and I will hook you up with the ins and outs to 16th Street Cocoa Beach.
    Wayne I appreciate your offer, been going to Cocoa for 17 years, so i'm rather familiar w/the area, actually, we may have even met once, I got approached on the beach and was asked if I had a relationship with J.C., I said yes but thanked you for your concern and went surfing. This was probably 4-5 years ago, just out front of the big Zion Church, it was a big day if I recall...