LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    And what did I do so wrong, SUP. I gave you a little fantasy scenario aboot Northern California and threw in some of my views aboot humanity. It wasn't insulting YOU. So why did this have to lead up to a b!tch fest? Why do you get offended because I say human relationships usually turn south? Why do you get uspet because I speak of semi-isolation in a redwood forrest? That wasn't a personal attack on you. This is, actually, really stupid.
    Your little story was cute and all, I really was enjoying it for the most part, but I just don't see how it was helpful in any way or relevant to the thread. I'm specifically seeking advice about relocating to the E. Coast of Florida, with my NEWLYWED Wife, you think it's good advice to tell someone who JUST got married to divorce their ole lady and become a nomad and move out into isolation? How was that supposed to help me? This isn't a BS thread where we're just slinging jokes left and right, don't get me wrong, have a sense of humor about things, but damn man, I really don't need to waste any time with fantasy scenarios that you dream up, save that crap for smoke sessions so we have something to BS about over a spliff, feel me?
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Jun 21, 2013 at 04:24 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Your little story was cute and all, I really was enjoying it for the most part, but I just don't see how it was helpful in any way or relevant to the thread. I'm specifically seeking advice about relocating to the E. Coast of Florida, with my NEWLYWED Wife, you think it's good advice to tell someone who JUST got married to divorce their ole lady and become a nomad and move out into isolation? How was that supposed to help me? This isn't a BS thread where we're just slinging jokes left and right, don't get me wrong, have a sense of humor about things, but damn man, I really don't need to waste any time with fantasy scenarios that you dream up, save that crap for smoke sessions so we have something to BS about over a spliff, feel me?
    See, SUP, I can not comprehend how anyone would seriously be considering advice from people on an internet surfing forum. From what I can see, all anyone said was, " Go fer it, dude."

Yeah, some people gave you housing prices, but would you really be looking for housing information on a surf predictin' website?

How can anyone's advice on here really steer you one way or the other. This is something you and your bride should decide - not Chucky from Podunk, North Carolina.

So, some dudes on here used to live inland and moved to the coast. Yeah, so? What does that do for you and your situation? It does nothing. I guess that experience is universal, huh? Whatever happened to them must happen to you.

Ok man, I'll leave you alone. Sorry, I'm just incredulous that this is considered "Serious." And in the future when you ax the swellinfo community aboot other major life decisions, I give you my word I won't interferre.

Good luck making that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    See, SUP, I can not comprehend how anyone would seriously be considering advice from people on an internet surfing forum. From what I can see, all anyone said was, " Go fer it, dude."

Yeah, some people gave you housing prices, but would you really be looking for housing information on a surf predictin' website?

How can anyone's advice on here really steer you one way or the other. This is something you and your bride should decide - not Chucky from Podunk, North Carolina.

So, some dudes on here used to live inland and moved to the coast. Yeah, so? What does that do for you and your situation? It does nothing. I guess that experience is universal, huh? Whatever happened to them must happen to you.

Ok man, I'll leave you alone. Sorry, I'm just incredulous that this is considered "Serious." And in the future when you ax the swellinfo community aboot other major life decisions, I give you my word I won't interferre.

Good luck making that decision.
    It's all good PJB, no worries. All that matters is that I got out of this thread what I was looking for. Lots of helpful responses from those who have experienced what I’m about to go through, whether or not you "comprehend" that isn't really of importance. By being humble, we can learn all sorts of things from others, it's when we think we know everything and shun others from offering their advice that we foolishly take the wrong paths in life, by learning from others mistakes / successes we can avoid many of life's pitfalls.

Darling you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If you say that you are mine
    I'll be here till the end of time
    So you got to let me know

It's always tease tease tease
    You're happy when I'm on my knees
    One day is fine, and next is black
    So if you want me off your back
    Well come on and let me know
    Should I Stay or should I go?

This indecision's bugging me
    Esta indecision me molesta
    If you don't want me, set me free
    Si no me quieres, librame
    Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
    Digame quien tengo ser
    Don't you know which clothes even fit me
    ?Sabes que ropas me queda?
    Come on and let me know
    Me tienes que decir
    Should I cool it or should I blow
    ? Me debo ir o quedarme?

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    Darling you got to let me know
    If you say that you are mine
    I'll be here till the end of time
    So you got to let me know

It's always tease tease tease
    You're happy when I'm on my knees
    One day is fine, and next is black
    So if you want me off your back
    Well come on and let me know
    Should I Stay or should I go?

This indecision's bugging me
    Esta indecision me molesta
    If you don't want me, set me free
    Si no me quieres, librame
    Exactly whom I'm supposed to be
    Digame quien tengo ser
    Don't you know which clothes even fit me
    ?Sabes que ropas me queda?
    Come on and let me know
    Me tienes que decir
    Should I cool it or should I blow
    ? Me debo ir o quedarme?
    HAHAHA, was wondering when someone would post lyrics

hey you know what this may seem like a sappy thread to some but over 3000 views so people are interested.

people responded, sharing how they did exactly what Dawn patrol is thinking of doing.

what wrong with that? its a surfing forum and this has to do with surfing.

so i'll tell a story to talk about myself. or my brother actually.
    he says the video for that song was filmed at Shea Stadium. the Clash opened up for the Who in the 80's he was there. but he got so loaded in the parking lot he slept through the whole thing.

ah teenagers

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    so i'll tell a story to talk about myself. or my brother actually.
    he says the video for that song was filmed at Shea Stadium. the Clash opened up for the Who in the 80's he was there. but he got so loaded in the parking lot he slept through the whole thing.

ah teenagers
    That's freaking hilarous, he must of really tied one on, "i'm not even mad, i'm impressed!"

Wow 2 days later n the crazies r there. Waaahoo!!!!!! stay strong percentage there for ya both.

Yeah, it basically has been playing subtly in my head like elevator music throught the duration of my viewing and posting on this quality thread.