LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Images

RIP Tony Soprano

James Gandolfini, dead at 51. what a shame - a truly enjoyable actor.

James Gandolfini -- who famously played Tony Soprano on "The Sopranos" -- died earlier today in Italy ... TMZ has learned.

Gandolfini is believed to have suffered a heart attack. He was 51.

Gandolfini was in Italy to attend the 59th Taormina Film Festival in Sicily -- and he was scheduled to participate in a festival event this weekend with Italian director Gabriele Muccino.
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/james-...ad-dies-italy/

Nooooooo! That is sad.

Damn this is terrible news, best HBO Series ever! RIP

Fade to black... forever. He was great in True Romance!

Images
    i aways liked this scene:

Brilliant actor. RIP.

Sitting at the bar at Mario Batali's restaurant, Babo, on Waverly in the Village... was pretty late, around 11:30pm, just as the joint was about to close... in he walks with this HOT, young Italian woman (I'm sure it was his, "cousin," or something). They sit down at a little table for two, right by the door. I'm sure they had the place to themselves in short order.

That show was one of the top 3 ever.What a bummer.

Images
    Hey let me ax youse people something. And don't be getting all defensive and stuff. And this isn't James Gandolfini specific.

Why do people worship celebrities? Why does society treat actors as the most important people, and acting as the most important "skill" to exist? Why do people go crazy about the famous? Why do people want the signatures of famous persons? Why are pretty people who pretend(actors), sporting porfessionals, and Justin Beibers considered the most important people on the planet?

Nobody cares aboot the dude who created indoor plumbing, but y'all watch TV shows that show Sandra Bullock buying milk at a store...........

Humans are a strange, strange species............

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey let me ax youse people something. And don't be getting all defensive and stuff. And this isn't James Gandolfini specific.

Why do people worship celebrities? Why does society treat actors as the most important people, and acting as the most important "skill" to exist? Why do people go crazy about the famous? Why do people want the signatures of famous persons? Why are pretty people who pretend(actors), sporting porfessionals, and Justin Beibers considered the most important people on the planet?

Nobody cares aboot the dude who created indoor plumbing, but y'all watch TV shows that show Sandra Bullock buying milk at a store...........

Humans are a strange, strange species............
    as always..very insightful.