LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87
  1. #71
    Dude. I have been open minded to a lot of the sh*t you say. I understand that people have different views on things and try to learn from them. I know that my view is not always right and can learn from others.
    But James Salami?!? Really? You're jus a douche bag. The man is dead and you call him names? Whether you like him as an actor or not. By all accounts he was a nice generous human. Acting was his job.
    YOU should be ashamed of yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    yo, why you bashing?

    first of all, I came across this article this morning, so I posted it b/c it pertains to this thread.

    secondly, if you read the article, it talks about how James Salami likely ignored symptoms that he was going to have this fatal heart attack, and he could likely have avoided it.

    if you want my take on it the alphabet organizations conspired to kill him as a diversionary tactic, so the dumbed down masses would focus on him and not the U.S. arms build-up all around Syria.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Dude. I have been open minded to a lot of the sh*t you say. I understand that people have different views on things and try to learn from them. I know that my view is not always right and can learn from others.
    But James Salami?!? Really? You're jus a douche bag. The man is dead and you call him names? Whether you like him as an actor or not. By all accounts he was a nice generous human. Acting was his job.
    YOU should be ashamed of yourself
    wow! sorry if I offended you and maybe others.
    yes the man is dead physically, but he is alive in spirit. and his spirit is not the physical man JG.
    I was only throwin a little humor in, in response to brewdudes semi-hateful reply to my post on the article.
    peace?

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    981
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    if you want my take on it the alphabet organizations conspired to kill him as a diversionary tactic, so the dumbed down masses would focus on him and not the U.S. arms build-up all around Syria.
    no doubt. but now that you've blown the lid off of that particular conspiracy, the government will be forced to kill another celebrity to distract us further. but did you also know that that US arms build-up around Syria is actually just a conspiracy to distract us from the mysterious radio bursts that are coming from outside our galaxy?

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,706
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    yo, why you bashing?

    first of all, I came across this article this morning, so I posted it b/c it pertains to this thread.

    secondly, if you read the article, it talks about how James Salami likely ignored symptoms that he was going to have this fatal heart attack, and he could likely have avoided it.

    if you want my take on it the alphabet organizations conspired to kill him as a diversionary tactic, so the dumbed down masses would focus on him and not the U.S. arms build-up all around Syria.
    You are a sad sad person.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,706
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    wow! sorry if I offended you and maybe others.
    yes the man is dead physically, but he is alive in spirit. and his spirit is not the physical man JG.
    I was only throwin a little humor in, in response to brewdudes semi-hateful reply to my post on the article.
    peace?
    No one is more hateful than someone that looks for negative things to post about a dead man. My reply was negative towards that piece of crap article.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    No one is more hateful than someone that looks for negative things to post about a dead man. My reply was negative towards that piece of crap article.
    what was so negative?

    the article along with the video presented therein could be of help to someone who might show signs of an impending heart attack. athletic normal weight peeps can also suffer from heart disease, and not even be aware of it.

    I guess the Weather Channel is hateful. b/c that's where I saw the article.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    no doubt. but now that you've blown the lid off of that particular conspiracy, the government will be forced to kill another celebrity to distract us further. but did you also know that that US arms build-up around Syria is actually just a conspiracy to distract us from the mysterious radio bursts that are coming from outside our galaxy?
    haha, you think i'm serious?

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,706
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    what was so negative?

    the article along with the video presented therein could be of help to someone who might show signs of an impending heart attack. athletic normal weight peeps can also suffer from heart disease, and not even be aware of it.

    I guess the Weather Channel is hateful. b/c that's where I saw the article.
    Yes, I am sure that all the 50+ year old information on heart disease in that article is enlightening news on a forum full of athletic individuals. You already posted hateful things toward this person, all based on the fact that he overindulged in food and drink. This was just one more post from you to bash the dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    haha, you think i'm serious?
    Why wouldn't he? It isn't the most far out thing you have ever posted, and unfortunately it wont be the last.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Yes, I am sure that all the 50+ year old information on heart disease in that article is enlightening news on a forum full of athletic individuals. You already posted hateful things toward this person, all based on the fact that he overindulged in food and drink. This was just one more post from you to bash the dead.

    Why wouldn't he? It isn't the most far out thing you have ever posted, and unfortunately it wont be the last.
    Whatever, think of me what u will.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Yes, I am sure that all the 50+ year old information on heart disease in that article is enlightening news on a forum full of athletic individuals. You already posted hateful things toward this person, all based on the fact that he overindulged in food and drink. This was just one more post from you to bash the dead.

    Why wouldn't he? It isn't the most far out thing you have ever posted, and unfortunately it wont be the last.
    Not all surfers are athletic or watch their weight and eating habits.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yrf93aLQXBE