LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    too much gabagol for the big fella. I bet his arteries looked like Chewbacka's shower drain.
    +1 this, in so many words, was my first thought when i heard about it. He was a damn good actor and it's a shame he died...guess there ain't going to be a Soprano's movie after all.

PJB, your spot on....Vanity, last time I checked, was one of the seven deadly sins.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    really? who cares? the guy killed himself with his unhealthy lifestyle. ooh he was soo young. give me a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E2mMWdOXms
    Isn't there a contrail somewhere that you're supposed to be keeping an eye on ....?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Isn't there a contrail somewhere that you're supposed to be keeping an eye on ....?
    no, the Air Force is watching that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgI4IZmghT8

i'm keeping an eye on the gov's atrocious efforts to make Americans less independent and forcing us to depend on the feds.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...s-2668888.html

no, the Air Force is watching that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgI4IZmghT8

i'm keeping an eye on the gov's atrocious efforts to make Americans less independent and forcing us to depend on the feds.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...s-2668888.html

Any possibility you could keep doing either or both of them without reporting about it on here?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Any possibility you could keep doing either or both of them without reporting about it on here?
    Nope. He is trolling for attention. I am guessing his personal life is missing something, and he comes here to make up for it.

really? who cares? the guy killed himself with his unhealthy lifestyle. ooh he was soo young. give me a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E2mMWdOXms
    He did more with his life than you. I guess he has that going for him. When you die, will anyone miss you? Serious question.

[QUOTE=brewengineer;173680]He did more with his life than you. I guess he has that going for him. When you die, will anyone miss you? Serious question.[/

I'm not some famous actor whose character promoted crime and killing, I'm just a regular joe who volunteers his free time to help people who are less fortunate.
    The only thing my personal life lacks is watching TV and mindless consumerism, and yes plenty of people will miss me. Seriously.
    I only posted to this thread to point out the pathetic irony that people are consumed with mourning the death of a famous actor but no one seems to care about the death of our civil liberties.
    Call me what you will, but this is a surf forum, and I'm not the shmuck who posted on James Goober's death.
    BTW there is no discussion in the press of his drinking, smoking, and stuffing his face with salami and can oils that lead to the massive heart attack of such a young man.
    Lower your flags at half mast for that guy? Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    He did more with his life than you. I guess he has that going for him. When you die, will anyone miss you? Serious question.
    Oh yeah, doing more with ones life compared to another's is relative. I didn't seek fame and am not into acting. So while he was under the bright lights of Hollywood I was charging 12 foot G Land.

Images
    I only posted to this thread to point out the pathetic irony that people are consumed with mourning the death of a famous actor but no one seems to care about the death of our civil liberties.
    Call me what you will, but this is a surf forum, and I'm not the shmuck who posted on James Goober's death.
    no, i am. the relevance to this forum is only a passing one: many of us who grew up in Jersey/NY were struck by the authenticity of The Sopranos, which is what made it a powerful drama. I appreciated the quality of the art and the loss of the artist is noteworthy in itself.

conflating this subject with any political, social, or civil issue makes little sense. perhaps the most pathetic irony here is criticizing the thread for relevance, while simultaneously injecting multiple other irrelevant subjects into it.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    no, i am. the relevance to this forum is only a passing one: many of us who grew up in Jersey/NY were struck by the authenticity of The Sopranos, which is what made it a powerful drama. I appreciated the quality of the art and the loss of the artist is noteworthy in itself.

conflating this subject with any political, social, or civil issue makes little sense. perhaps the most pathetic irony here is criticizing the thread for relevance, while simultaneously injecting multiple other irrelevant subjects into it.
    He posts multiple threads that have nothing to do with surfing, but now he has a problem with that. In fact, in the time since he joined this forum, he only recently made any posts about surfing. The only reason he posts about surfing now, is due to the fact that he was told to stop the conspiracy BS.