LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Holy Mackrel, a Canadian. I love Canadians. Hey man, where have you been? Let me welcome you to my country and its surf predicting websites. Let me say I love your country and your people. Best place around, man.

BIG BULDGE: Dude, shut the F up with your "the trolls are off-topic again." Man, shut it. Aren't trolls those people who just cruise and start problems just for the hell of it? Well, that didn't happen here. Anybody who uses the word "troll" to refer to dudes on a computer, and not a mythological creature who hangs around bridges is a huge dork. A dork.

Zippy: Actually, I mentioned the Hoopers first on here. I want the credit, you SOB. It means alot to me. Please post something correcting your error. You dawgs are praising them Hooper dudes, but I could have sworn that I didn't think they were that good at 1988-89 ESA contests. And their letters to surf mags were kind of gay(as in happy). Justin Citta was the best surfer in the world.

Archy: I'm a find you out, ya hear me boy.

And again Big Bulge, you shut it, ya hear. Talking aboot trolls on a James Gandolfini thread........how can you go off-topic on a James Gandolfini thread? And it's completely ridiculous that NJ's flags are at half-mast today for this dude. Wow, a fat, Italian, New Jersey guy played a fat, Italian, New Jersey mob dude. What a strectch. Don't get me wrong I liked the show, but good lord. The Wire is better, and y'all know it, and ain't nobody going to cry over Omar.

Mostly a lurker, but like to include this site with others to get a good grasp on the systems. It seems you have to be rather choosey about when and when not to chime in. Glad you're stoked on Canada, just wish we had some good surf spots..

BIG BULDGE: Dude, shut the F up with your "the trolls are off-topic again." Man, shut it. Aren't trolls those people who just cruise and start problems just for the hell of it? Well, that didn't happen here. Anybody who uses the word "troll" to refer to dudes on a computer, and not a mythological creature who hangs around bridges is a huge dork. A dork.

And again Big Bulge, you shut it, ya hear. Talking aboot trolls on a James Gandolfini thread........how can you go off-topic on a James Gandolfini thread?
    You're sore as hell over an indirect troll comment, eh? That's too bad, softy. For your sake, I'm glad you keep that "aggression" strictly for the Internet. Losing teeth in the lineup would not suit you well.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuldge View Post
    You're sore as hell over an indirect troll comment, eh? That's too bad, softy. For your sake, I'm glad you keep that "aggression" strictly for the Internet. Losing teeth in the lineup would not suit you well.
    I thought I told you to shut it, man. Ok dude, you're a tough guy who is going to knock my teeth out. Ok, man. Umm, "internet aggression?" I'm not the one throwing out idle threats of violence

Ha, I have already lost most of my teeth from the ready rock. Hit me around the molar area because all my front teeth fell out.

I love surfer tough guys.

Actually, I'm not sore at all, Big BULDGE. Don't take everything too seriously. Wow, a tough guy with a big *****. Pretty imprerssive. But really dude, just some advice, lose the "troll" speak. It's really gay(as in happy).

I'm as "aggressive" here as I am anywhere. I'm no internet hero. If you want, I'll show you some of the angry African Americans I had to step up to in the pen. Surfers don't phase me, partner. Angry, inner-city guys with guns and nothing to lose do. And I know you are probably scared to death of "urban" folk. Yeah, you are. I can tell. I have powers. I sense things.

Really, some of y'all need to stop the macho, "I'm a tough guy stuff," because 99.99% of surfers are family guys who wouldn't last a day in a violent arena. I don't give a F how much weights you lift, either. I know 12-year-old kids who would destroy anyone, and they don't lift weights.

Bill, you have been in the e-fighting mood lately. What's wrong, buddy? You northerners seem way too tense. I think we all need to share an e-beer. Wait, there is a thread for that...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Bill, you have been in the e-fighting mood lately. What's wrong, buddy? You northerners seem way too tense. I think we all need to share an e-beer. Wait, there is a thread for that...
    Aww man, you should have seen me when I was drinking. Some people think I'm nuts or whatever from my time on here. Wow, they don't know nothin'. This forum would have been entertained, scared, sad, angry, offended, sympathetic, apathetic all from one single post.

Those who think I'm a #$%$ now, should have talked to me four years ago.

Thanks Brewengineer, you made me take a step back and take a reflective look at myself. Maybe I have been a tad testy. I don't know.

So I'm sorry Big Buldge that I told you to "Shut the F up." I didn't sleep much last night because the moon was taunting me, and I don't like the term, "troll." Maybe I was a bit hasty, but then again I wasn't too serious either.

GOSH DANG IT MAN, we're surfers we aren't supposed to take anything seriously. We are free spirit, cosmic children of the sea. I'm starting a thread to ax y'all a question Mr. Engineer.....stay tuned.

Holy Mackrel, a Canadian. I love Canadians. Hey man, where have you been? Let me welcome you to my country and its surf predicting websites. Let me say I love your country and your people. Best place around, man.

Zippy: Actually, I mentioned the Hoopers first on here. I want the credit, you SOB. It means alot to me. Please post something correcting your error. You dawgs are praising them Hooper dudes, but I could have sworn that I didn't think they were that good at 1988-89 ESA contests. And their letters to surf mags were kind of gay(as in happy). Justin Citta was the best surfer in the world.

Archy: I'm a find you out, ya hear me boy.

And again Big Bulge, you shut it, ya hear. Talking aboot trolls on a James Gandolfini thread........how can you go off-topic on a James Gandolfini thread? And it's completely ridiculous that NJ's flags are at half-mast today for this dude. Wow, a fat, Italian, New Jersey guy played a fat, Italian, New Jersey mob dude. What a strectch. Don't get me wrong I liked the show, but good lord. The Wire is better, and y'all know it, and ain't nobody going to cry over Omar.
    PJB I have to disagree. Maybe you were'nt impressed with the Hoppers but either one was def better than Citta. Don't get me wrong Justin rips, but those brothers had something that few will ever have.

Images
    Zippy: Actually, I mentioned the Hoopers first on here. I want the credit, you SOB
    Actually Im pretty sure I mentioned them first many years ago. Unfortunately no one responded to the name.

That was one crappy article. Fat people are at risk of heart disease, and fatty foods contribute to a fat person's health issues. No sh1t. Better stop the presses, cause we need to tell the public about this 50 year old discovery.
    What is even worse, is that you post this crap here. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    That was one crappy article. Fat people are at risk of heart disease, and fatty foods contribute to a fat person's health issues. No sh1t. Better stop the presses, cause we need to tell the public about this 50 year old discovery.
    What is even worse, is that you post this crap here. Why?
    yo, why you bashing?

first of all, I came across this article this morning, so I posted it b/c it pertains to this thread.

secondly, if you read the article, it talks about how James Salami likely ignored symptoms that he was going to have this fatal heart attack, and he could likely have avoided it.

if you want my take on it the alphabet organizations conspired to kill him as a diversionary tactic, so the dumbed down masses would focus on him and not the U.S. arms build-up all around Syria.