LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Why have two people taken this very simple post and managed to make it about them?

Brewengineer is not one of the people I'm referring to.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Why have two people taken this very simple post and managed to make it about them?
    Gee, who would you be refering to then? Archy and Mr. Brewengineer have posted the most on this thread, by far. And whoever turned this thread into a platform for self-promotion is just terrible. Just terrible. Off with their heads !!

How many weeks should the James Gandolfini talk lasted....two...three.....a solid month?

And blame the Hopper or Hooper brothers. I can't believe several people mentioned them on this thread. Just dreadful. Though they are from North Jersey, but this is a thread to talk aboot James Gandolfini, who was a personal friend of all SWELLINFO members.

Dang nam it, OC&SC-83, somebody should have made this thread aboot YOU. That would have been boss, man.
    Jeez, I haven't even looked at this thread for over two weeks, but I'm sure glad I stumbled across it today. I can't believe that people aren't talking aboot James Gandolfini. Yo, I heard that Alec Baldwin's b!tch was texting at the funeral. Oh shoot.

And way to show South Carolina solidarity by saving yourself with the extra post excluding Mr. Brewengineer of shamelessly derailing a perfectly good James Gandolfini thread on a surf predictin' website. Bravo, man, bravo. Man, I was upset too, when the talk switched from James Gandolfini and just went to hell. DAMN IT that pisses-me-off. Man, I'm fuming right now.

Man, .......... Archy, Mr. Brewengineer, NYNJ, LB Crew,etc.......man, they all talked aboot other stuff and I think some of them might have even told a few stories in the first person. DAMN THEM.....This is outrageous. YOU RAPSCALLIONS.

Now fellas, you've been warned: Don't you a go derailing no threads and don't mention yourself, or the Hooper or Hopper brothers a' neither.

MY GOD, Mr. Gandolfini, we are such a miserable lot since your passing and we are crumbling apart. Help us. O' please help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Gee, who would you be refering to then? Archy and Mr. Brewengineer have posted the most on this thread, by far. And whoever turned this thread into a platform for self-promotion is just terrible. Just terrible. Off with their heads !!

How many weeks should the James Gandolfini talk lasted....two...three.....a solid month?

And blame the Hopper or Hooper brothers. I can't believe several people mentioned them on this thread. Just dreadful. Though they are from North Jersey, but this is a thread to talk aboot James Gandolfini, who was a personal friend of all SWELLINFO members.

Dang nam it, OC&SC-83, somebody should have made this thread aboot YOU. That would have been boss, man.
    Jeez, I haven't even looked at this thread for over two weeks, but I'm sure glad I stumbled across it today. I can't believe that people aren't talking aboot James Gandolfini. Yo, I heard that Alec Baldwin's b!tch was texting at the funeral. Oh shoot.

And way to show South Carolina solidarity by saving yourself with the extra post excluding Mr. Brewengineer of shamelessly derailing a perfectly good James Gandolfini thread on a surf predictin' website. Bravo, man, bravo. Man, I was upset too, when the talk switched from James Gandolfini and just went to hell. DAMN IT that pisses-me-off. Man, I'm fuming right now.

Man, .......... Archy, Mr. Brewengineer, NYNJ, LB Crew,etc.......man, they all talked aboot other stuff and I think some of them might have even told a few stories in the first person. DAMN THEM.....This is outrageous. YOU RAPSCALLIONS.

Now fellas, you've been warned: Don't you a go derailing no threads and don't mention yourself, or the Hooper or Hopper brothers a' neither.

MY GOD, Mr. Gandolfini, we are such a miserable lot since your passing and we are crumbling apart. Help us. O' please help us.
    hahaha, man you make laugh. keep it up.

.[/QUOTE]

NYNJ always tells stories in the first person. Never in the third. NYNJ is the man.

Images
    Aww Tony, I miss you man. I hated your wife though. Ahhh she tried to pretend that she was just a normal upper- middle-class North Jersey house frau...........but she couldn't hide from the truth. Then when she would get upset when reality stared her in the face she'd get all b1tchy at you, Tony. LOL

OMG Tony, remember when Dewy Meadow, was dating that black guy? Oh man...........

God, your son was kind of nitwit, huh? Must have caused some deep ripples in that Italian-first-born son thang, huh? Well at least he wasn't fay, right?

God, I miss you man.

Well, at least Tony is riding with the real boss now. On a unicorn.

Hubble.jpg