LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Looking for some help with water getting trapped in the calves of my wetsuit

I have a pretty new Xcel wetsuit. I really love the fabric and fit, but I keep getting water trapped in my calves. I suspect it's because it may be a bit too long because while it really does fit me very well, there is at least [I]some[I] small amount of extra fabric in the legs. In any event, it was a gift and although I highly doubt that there would be a suit that would fit better, I can't return it at this point in any event.<br /><br />If anyone could make a recommendation on how best to combat this annoying issue I'd really appreciate it.<br /><br />If it matters, I do not surf, I boogie board.<br /><br />Thanks a lot!

Images
    It's bodyboard dude. Don't worry about the extra water, or just build your calves.

calf raises....all day every day. make sure you balance that with a decent trap workout too. don't wanna look like a fool with your shirt off.

Calf implants, think about it....

Stop peeing in your suit.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Calf implants, think about it....
    Worked for Johnny Drama.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Worked for Johnny Drama.
    ^^^Someone got it! HAHAHA

I would just make a bunch of holes in that area to let the trapped water drain out. Easy, peasy...

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    ^^^Someone got it! HAHAHA
    SUPerman...c'mon brah?! I know I descended on this forum early spring like killa bees on the swarm, but give me some credit!!!

I don't watch a lick of TV. But...I have and will watch any move ever produced (i.e. Cool As Ice) and any HBO series as well.

Speaking of, has anyone seen This Is The End? Wow. I think my already compromised melon was further damaged by two hours of hypoxia during my hyperventilative state. That theater was pumped with nitrous or that's the best comedy in history. I'm talking 107 Minute Abs. I cried more than when your wives/girlfriends/slampigs saw The Notebook while on their periods. Wow. Gotta go see it again daily.

Images
    get your weight up. . .