LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

check swell forecast, check

Everyday check swell forecast 1-3ft and then I cry

Images
    I'm with you bro.

Maybe get a longboard or grovel and go surf the 1'-3' ?

I've had some pretty fun sessions this month in 2 foot waves.

Images
    Tiss the season...

Lucky bastards

Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    Lucky bastards
    Little bump this weekend if you head East, NSB / Ponce & Cocoa / Canaveral should be fun, if you're jonesin it'll scratch the itch I believe, at least to hold you over till the next named storm on the Gulf

as long as the other conditions are good 1-3 feet can be a great time. If the wind is offshore and the swell is long period with low water volume (or high sand volume), I can't complain. Anything rideable is worth paddling out for. Yesterday I was in high tide converging-swell slop and had maybe one rideable wave every half hour or so. Still had fun

Today was not rideable. Perfect wind and tide and still zero rideable waves. Watched waves from 6-9am and nothing, nothing. Then tried to ride from 9-10 and nothing, nothing. Usually there's something at all to make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Little bump this weekend if you head East, NSB / Ponce & Cocoa / Canaveral should be fun, if you're jonesin it'll scratch the itch I believe, at least to hold you over till the next named storm on the Gulf
    Checkin cams at Cocoa and it looks too small to even longboard right now. Maybe Sunday...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Checkin cams at Cocoa and it looks too small to even longboard right now. Maybe Sunday...maybe.
    Yeah it's garbarage right now, BUT tomorrow will rideable for a LB / Fish, Sunday a notch bigger. You ever make it over there?