LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah it's garbarage right now, BUT tomorrow will rideable for a LB / Fish, Sunday a notch bigger. You ever make it over there?
    Yes, probably average 3 trips a month. Looking like I am headed over for the day Sunday.

Images
    I've surfed almost everyday for the last 2 weeks. Nothing over stomach high and its been really fun. Not a longboard either. I'll take next weeks forecast any day.

I check the forecast and then disregard . . . Smurfline had Rhody flat on sunday morning, I went to the beach and had 90 minutes of waist high rollers completely to myself . . . Not even a SUP in sight. Glad I live close enough that checking it out doesn't burn all that much gas!

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Yes, probably average 3 trips a month. Looking like I am headed over for the day Sunday.
    Hey sorry I missed this, I stayed over for the weekend in Cocoa, I shotted the pier...

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Tiss the season...
    new location??

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Hey sorry I missed this, I stayed over for the weekend in Cocoa, I shotted the pier...
    That was you?! Damn we were talking about that the whole drive back on Sunday night.

Not a great day but was worth being there during low tide. Gotta take what you can in the summer doldrums.

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    That was you?! Damn we were talking about that the whole drive back on Sunday night.

Not a great day but was worth being there during low tide. Gotta take what you can in the summer doldrums.
    Yep, I tried being discreet about it but you know how it is when you shot the pier, everybody notices, even the Hindus. Although it wasn't that great, I caught about 100 waves (saturday and sunday), I went with the LB on Saturday and then went with the 6'4" FBF on Sunday, worked out great. Looking at NSB for Sunday if the forecast holds, we'll see.

I gotta say, surfing BEFORE sunrise is pretty bad ass, had the place to myself (again) for quite a while before the crowds showed up, that's when I get something to eat and come back before sundown, as everybody is leaving....