LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    It's not always aboot size, it's how it's shape and power. You get a good punchy, zippy two footer and you can do all of your favorite moves. And Shark hunter sponges can get all sorts of bubbed on a two footer that's throwin-out.

Anyways, do any of you guys do any ritualistic stuff during any of the solstices? Any weird pagans out there? And I don't mean the motorcycle gang....or ummm should I say, "motorcycle club." Yeah, club.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Well said. While the C-group was my snack tray set of choice during my high school years, my illustrious collegiate career brought me the epiphany of the B-group as paramount to mammarial enjoyment and function. In my studies, a female subject not experiencing the "sag effect" by the time it reaches drinking age is a fortuitous exception for the males in its environment.
    My girl got implants under the muscle, would have to disagree...those big C's don't sag, at least not the ones I'm playing with!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    My girl got implants under the muscle, would have to disagree...those big C's don't sag, at least not the ones I'm playing with!
    That is excellent. So much less detectable than over the muscle. Feels and looks way more natural.

The sag effect we were talking about was regarding taters that are pure products of nature - aka gravitationally declined.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    It's not always aboot size, it's how it's shape and power. You get a good punchy, zippy two footer and you can do all of your favorite moves. And Shark hunter sponges can get all sorts of bubbed on a two footer that's throwin-out.

Anyways, do any of you guys do any ritualistic stuff during any of the solstices? Any weird pagans out there? And I don't mean the motorcycle gang....or ummm should I say, "motorcycle club." Yeah, club.
    Not a pagan per se but I try to get down with some ritual on solstices and other significant events.

Quote Originally Posted by gnargnarshredda View Post
    i'm pretty sure flat is less than a B cup
    I would like to thank you for taking this thread to awesome. Fair play sir.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    It's not always aboot size, it's how it's shape and power. You get a good punchy, zippy two footer and you can do all of your favorite moves.
    very true. i know some places in Brazil where the swells come straight out of the deep cool Atlantic...where a 2-3 footer has as much juice as a wave twice as big on the East Coast US.

Images
    Double overhead and double D's. . .only way for me bro's, whaah pap!

paddled out a couple days ago here in central CA and the water was 52 deg ...fortunately there was a head high, thumping windswell to go along with that, but having to wear a 4/3, booties and a hood felt weird mid june (hands were frozen the first day)

last summer July 12th it was 3-4 + with super clean conditions in the early am. i clearly remember cause it was my birthday. just saying

I had fun on my 9'2" early this morning. Thigh high peelers and not a soul in sight. By 8:30am it was so hot out I had to change out of my 3/2 and into trunks for the first time since october. Felt great! Summer can still be fun.