LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pkovo View Post

Oh yeah, I ride it mostly as a quad, with MRTFX up front, and small GL trailers in the back. But when it's bigger and has some punch, I swap the 2 GL trailers for the 1 MR trailer. It's fast as hell as a quad, and I definitely lose some speed, but when it's got push, it just feels right as a tri on the drop/bottom turn. More stable and more confidence inspiring

Bigger but not heavy (think short period windswell), I leave it as a quad and enjoy the extra speed.

It's a real fun board, just wish I could ride it more.
    +1 Coil is the way!

I'm 5'11 x 235 and I ride a 6'3 x 20.5 x 2.75 Lost Mini Driver. Something like this will work for what you're looking for. Get it in Hydroflex PU if you want it to be sturdier than standard PU. I kinda regret I did not go shorter.

5' 9" 200 lbs. just got an epoxy 6' 0" ...Lost monkfish down in Florida this spring. Love it.

I'm 6.0@195 lbs my 6.4firewire dominator floats my fine.even with full suit and all the winter gear.you can go on the FireWire website to find your volume range. If you buy a poly board it might be different. Epoxy seems more buoyant.

Images
    Have you ever contacted Eavey? His little simmons type shred sleds look really fun. Not sure how his prices are, though.

I'm 6' 0 220 and ride a 6'0 thing and 5'8 superbuzz from Stretch. Talk to the man himself and he'll get you dialed in, his craftsmanship is amazing.

Eavey's boards run in the 500 - 700 range for a shortboard.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Have you ever contacted Eavey? His little simmons type shred sleds look really fun. Not sure how his prices are, though.