LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    newcastle in the shower peeling off the 5 mil on a cold winter swell

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    In my drinking days, it was "Ice Cold Beer". Three beautiful words to see on a roadside sign. It didn't matter what brand, although Coors seemed to be the one I drank most often.
    Years ago, while in college, a buddy and I went backpacking for several days in the Sierras. It was summer, and I bought a sixer of Coors. Stuck it under some rocks in a cold mountain stream (like the commercial) at the beginning of our hike. Days later, on the way back to the car, we retrieved that cold, cold beer. We were hot, dusty, and tired. Never had beer tasted better.
    Great idea. I can almost taste 'em.

Cigar City brewing et al.

Jai Alai is really good but Tocobaga is amazing.

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA

I drink Torpedo at least once a week. By far the best beer you can find at a typical supermarket. Love the four pack tall boy cans. Craft beer belongs in a can.. It's been a revelation lately with all the brewers opting to can their beers.

I haven't seen it in a can. I have a store near me that has 6 packs for only $6.99, win!

Merica!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Craft beer belongs in a can.. It's been a revelation lately with all the brewers opting to can their beers.
    I'm all about the can revolution. Soon, we will be able to enjoy our fine nectar on the beach or by the pool. Check out this hybrid can design that is already being used by a few microbreweries.

open-top-beer2.jpg

^^^^^^ Reminds me of the Moonshiners episode where Tickle fills the drinking water tank in his RV with shine so "the man" couldn't find his stash. Pay your money then fill your mason jar up from the faucet. Brilliant.

if we talkin' 'bout cans, can't forget maui brewing co!