LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    North Jersey = Dush bag's. South Jersey is whole different state. That said the south sucks, i went to Ole Miss for freshman year of college. . .everyone is the same.(talks,clothes,trucks, frat boys) i like the Jersey/ Philly area lots of diversity and individualism compared to other places. Like Cali, everyone there is "so chill" and "tokes bros". But yea we probably suck, at least i can bench more than you
    Mississippi is not the same south that I live in. That place is pretty fugged up.

Are ufo's from NJ? Problem solved,,,

Images
    most people ive met from new jersey were very nice considering they are from the north but ive only met a few surfers from jersey and id say 50/50 on that. but over all i dont consider the fist pumpers real new jersians? they just give yall a bad name.

I grew up on Long Island. Similar...probably worse. I'd say yes, but I don't hate you for it. I'm used to it. Takes all kinds man...

Images
    I agree brew. North Carolina one of my favorite places in south but Mississippi is trash

Years ago, I called Fort Monmouth. Had to do with work. The way some of the folks there spoke was like Curly from the Three Stooges...."Why soytenly!" I didn't realize that people actually spoke that way.
    But I'll take that over a Boston accent like those "Hoppah" (Hopper) characters in that annoying series of commercials. One of which was just on a few minutes ago.

PB&J - I think this board is getting all chummy and coombahyahish after Clemmy put on that Thanksgiving in May extravaganza that I was uninvited to and should've but didn't crash. Not that it's a bad thing. I far rather enjoy getting along with peeps than eye for and eye, toe to toe encounters. Don't fear the latter as it's gotta be in one's repertoire, but survival of one's kind is facilitated by extension of the support network, and this forum is getting very supportive as of late. If it weren't considered sacrilege to call surfing a sport here, we'd all be a bunch of athletic supporters. Think about that!

I definitely support the honest introspection of both SUPporter and PB&J even though they are at odds. I can sense that the tree of trust here is narrowing the divide between them and they'll soon be brahs shotting piers together and spotting each other in vigorous bench-off training.

You're crazy guys, but I love you. By the way, you got a dart in your neck, brah.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    i like the Jersey/ Philly area lots of diversity and individualism compared to other places. Like Cali, everyone there is "so chill" and "tokes bros". But yea we probably suck, at least i can bench more than you
    Are you referring to the U.S.S. Diversity that was heavily relied upon during the Civil War Era? Good call, because I think it resides in Philly.

Hipsters = diversity/individualism?

Images
    I have a cousin from New York and she is cool. And I did meet a non surfer from jersey and he was cool. Not sure if that counts. Pb&j, stay off the 125 hour energys