LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I hear you... Dropping in on a solid wave and looking down the line at a long wall is a sick rush... But when you see that wall start to pitch, it's gets dark and quiet, then you get spit out! It doesn't get better than that.
    Honestly, when the waves are good everything's fun.
    To it's their own, to it's their own.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    IDK man, been shacked before, not a 23 footer or anything, but none-the-less got in and it was fun, but the feeling of the drop seems to do it for me, although, EVERYTHING about the ride is the best part to perfectly honest, at no point would I say, "man that part of the wave sucked"

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I hear you... Dropping in on a solid wave and looking down the line at a long wall is a sick rush... But when you see that wall start to pitch, it's gets dark and quiet, then you get spit out! It doesn't get better than that.
    Needless you say more? I definitely would like to get proper-shacked soon though, i'm chompin at the bit thinkin about it

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Yeah, but you sure are trying hard.... Tiny dancer.
    Chastised for arrogance; now berated for humility. You really want to duke it out. Love it! I toy with them until they run out of gas then see I red and flip the switch. Got to finish the fight. There are no decisions in nature. It's always to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Dark and quiet. Hmm...I'd have imagine the angels singing hymnals when you're in the barrel. Either that or Sabotage by the Beastie Boys. Blissful silence. Now THAT is peace and tranquility.

Tell me more, brah. It will only push me further towards the sacred shack.

Hanging ten. (waiting to get bashed ) but I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Hanging ten. (waiting to get bashed ) but I love it.
    If a person with six toes on one foot (they are out there) hangs ELEVEN, does he instantly ascend to messianic status of Duke's second coming?

1. the drop
    2. a bottom turn leading to nailing the lip

He is a freak and will be stoned ... Tarred and feathered if he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    If a person with six toes on one foot (they are out there) hangs ELEVEN, does he instantly ascend to messianic status of Duke's second coming?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Chastised for arrogance; now berated for humility. You really want to duke it out. Love it! I toy with them until they run out of gas then see I red and flip the switch. Got to finish the fight. There are no decisions in nature. It's always to the death.
    Are you threatening to shot me or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Are you threatening to shot me or something?
    Shot? No. Well, possibly. But I need Shredder to teach me the ways of the pier shot before I can shot a human.

However, shooting the legs is something I will do at will on the mat. Gotta set it up with some upright stance and head snap your opponent then change level and run through him.

I missed the original post by a few weeks on here but gotta say I am fascinated with the term "shotting the pier" and can't help using it all day to unknowing people around me. I love it almost as much as yankee enjoys gratuitously making any and every reference to NJshred. Lord knows I needed a laugh or two last night after that unprecedented tragedy in the Stanley Cup.

You just made my day even better, Erock. That was a great post of yours.

We are 37x more likely to laugh when in the company of others (opposed to alone) due to laughter being a social bonding mechanism. Another scientific fact is that you're 3,337x more likely to laugh when reading this forum each day. I think in the last 24 hours I've laughed for 8 of them. Shredder's revelation of crotchal discomfort took the cake.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Jun 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: shots shots shots shots shots