LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    what about severely physically limited, seriously ill or handicapped people who otherwise could not go out and ride waves?
    Vegetables should get to ride waves too!

i was thinking more like wounded warriors,handicapped or seriously limited people with illnesses

I'd be god ****ed if a wounded warrior dropped in on me!

why aren't you banned yet?

This guy must have no family. Or soul. Get him out of here whoever the admin is.

Y'all are obviously too young to remember the 80's. These things were pretty ubiquitous back then, there were at least 4 Miami Vice episodes that cameo'd people riding one through a marina or off shore, etc.

Actually, there is one for sale here in Wilmington. It actually comes WITH the engine. Too expensive for my taste but I think it would be a good flats fishing platform.

You guys take things too seriously! this is the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Y'all are obviously too young to remember the 80's. These things were pretty ubiquitous back then, there were at least 4 Miami Vice episodes that cameo'd people riding one through a marina or off shore, etc.

Actually, there is one for sale here in Wilmington. It actually comes WITH the engine. Too expensive for my taste but I think it would be a good flats fishing platform.
    Miami Vice, ahh the good ole days...

the new wavejet thing would be great for anyone incapable of surfing without assistance because of physical handicap or serious illness. for fat,lazy kooks i'm against it.