LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Obx?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Aboot Tyler, I could have sworn there was a scene when Johnny was trying to explain what he was feeling after finally standing up and riding. I could have sworn...........
    It's the night surfing scene when his perplexed brow is relaxed and she notices it's gone...can't remember verbatim. And I wonder the same thing about nightclubs DP-SUP, I just don't get it.

my fave break in NH/KDH area is a parking lot that lines up with Wright Bros Mem. there's a shower and a schitter. I rather surf the uncrowded waves of Sanderling, duck, corolla and corova. it may be smaller, but sometimes it's the only place breaking. plus, NO ONE ELSE OUT.

Images
    Aaron Hernandez. Great tight end, HORRIBLE murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Hernandez is a serial killer, under investigation for ANOTHER murder, a double homocide, and yes, it was outside of another night club. Why do people go to night clubs again?

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Aaron Hernandez. Great tight end, HORRIBLE murderer.
    Not smart at all that one, just turrible

And of all the Pats current players, I had Zoltan Mesko pegged for the gangbanger

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    my fave break in NH/KDH area is a parking lot that lines up with Wright Bros Mem. there's a shower and a schitter. I rather surf the uncrowded waves of Sanderling, duck, corolla and corova. it may be smaller, but sometimes it's the only place breaking. plus, NO ONE ELSE OUT.
    Just got back from a long weekend in Duck. HOLY FARK....the traffic heading into duck was absolutely horrible. On Saturday and Sunday traffic was backed up from Duck Village all the way over the bridge coming into Kitty Hawk. I don't know what time it started but it was like that at noon and still backed up at 7pm. Where does all that tax revenue go???

After what I saw this weekend I wouldn't even consider checking the waves up there from June-Aug. Too many other spots that are as good or better. Plus they've got that upwelling issue that seems to be worse than the rest of the OBX. Duck was nut numbing cold while Rodanthe was bath water warm even with the 25+mph SW winds.

You are correct.
    Sitting on their boards in the dark as the waves miraculously disappeared... Johnny tried to explain how he felt while surfing. Tyler put her finger on his lips and said "you don't have to explain."
    Then he caressed her thigh as she shivered and had goose bumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh smack, he's missing today isn't he? Well, I'll be damned. Good observation, Wombat. That's fascinating. Imagine that. That would be kind of classic, huh?

Aboot Tyler, I could have sworn there was a scene when Johnny was trying to explain what he was feeling after finally standing up and riding. I could have sworn...........

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Just got back from a long weekend in Duck. HOLY FARK....the traffic heading into duck was absolutely horrible. On Saturday and Sunday traffic was backed up from Duck Village all the way over the bridge coming into Kitty Hawk. I don't know what time it started but it was like that at noon and still backed up at 7pm. Where does all that tax revenue go???

After what I saw this weekend I wouldn't even consider checking the waves up there from June-Aug. Too many other spots that are as good or better. Plus they've got that upwelling issue that seems to be worse than the rest of the OBX. Duck was nut numbing cold while Rodanthe was bath water warm even with the 25+mph SW winds.
    yep, you gots to get there early and leave late. If it's 7 am and I haven't left, I ain't gwine.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You are correct.
    Sitting on their boards in the dark as the waves miraculously disappeared... Johnny tried to explain how he felt while surfing. Tyler put her finger on his lips and said "you don't have to explain."
    Then he caressed her thigh as she shivered and had goose bumps.
    Aww man, holy mackrel I just got aroused from that.

Northern Outer Banks Conquistadors: The best traffic is weekday nights when people from the Duck/Corolla area decide to go into town for dinner and an evening out in the "big city." Ha, and all the local boys from Kill Devil Hills get done framing houses all day, and have to sit in traffic trying to head home.

Man, I did not like summer down there. It's actually worse than in New Jersey.....well of course besides Seaside Heights which, during the summer, is the worst place on the planet.

I grew up in seaside and somehow survived, have since grown up and moved out. I think the effects from drinking toms river water for 21 years will start to show when I'm an old man.