LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Why this forum ?

I was looking for an insightful forum with members who had some knowledge to share and could possibly answer a few of my amateurish questions. On this forum I got what I was looking for and then some. A few intelligent folks and lot's of folks that like to have fun with it.

What keeps you here ?

Boredom... need for creative outlet... sometimes a genuine desire to help someone...

Most importantly: What do y'all think about tomorrow?

I work a desk job such that I can finish all my work in the first and last hour of my day. Leaving seven hours to do basically nothing

Was thinking about this yesterday, turns out I've learned a lot by talking to youse guys on here. Believe it or not when people drop the "act" and are genuine there are some really helpful nuggets being thrown around by people who've been there done that. There is a good balance between humor and shop talk. I personally have been able to keep myself plugged in to surfing although I currently live 2hrs from the E. Coast., so that's what keeps me here, oh and having a job that keeps me in front of a computer all day.

Tomorrow if you live in Cape May or north drive south. If you live in OCMD or south drive north. Look at everyone getting pumped for chest high chop weeeeeeee.

Images
    good question... im still trying to answer that myself... swellinfo.com rocks brah

Should we all bring our wetsuit quivers?

PJB, of course

.... and a bunch of other out-of-the-box folks, just being who they are. Makes me wish I was still a creative, free thinker like them. But now I'm just another cog in the wheel, workin' for The Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Should we all bring our wetsuit quivers?
    Yes 4/3 with surf cap for dawn patrol. Then 30 minutes later switch to a 3/2 back zip. 20 minutes later unzip it, but keep it on. An hour later, go for the trunks with your favorite sand blocking underwear and long sleeve rash guard. By 9 am you should be ready for the loose rash guard tee but watch those nips. Tape em up. Naked by lunch. Keep the tape on there's kids around.

Images
    Same as others mentioned...desk job in front of a computer, talk shop, the banter, and the fact that this forum/internet in general allows us to communicate w/ like-minded people who share an overall love for and pull towards waves and the ocean...regular folk just don't get that. Aside form the fact that this place often has me laughing my a$$ off, and I'm obviously gonna come to the site to check the forecast. I could go on and on, but I think there's a nice balance b/t helpful convo and outright ball busting.

*case in point, see above post, just some funny a$$ stuff.