LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Talking smack man what do think ?

I've actually been writing a book a couple sentences at a time. Lucky you to get the preview.

no, even better,

" I am an FFFFFFFF BBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII agent!" sent here to gather evidence about yankee/southjettybill/dirtymamma's child prostitution ring.

The forum offers great ideas for surf related workouts (go ahead, search it) and also will offer you insider information regarding safe places to surf in Nica (where the bandits wont get you).
    We cannot fail to mention the red-wetsuited gnome, either. Surfing_Gnome_2_by_mzbehavin.jpg

[QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;174572]Why this forum? Simple. There's no limit on word count when posting. I can't live in a verbal cage, Johnny!

The super villain of self-aggrandizing poop reveals his kryptonite! If only the mods would use it, or if you guys would stop feeding the troll, this website would rule.

Images
    Hahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I think a more successful/functional pick me up on your end would be serious psychotherapy concurrent with pharmaceutical therapy specific to your disorder(s). But whatever you need to get you out of bed in the morning and look in the mirror at night and not projectile vomit all over the glass due to realizing the truth; you do you.

My life is a constant exercise in autonomy that I wouldn't have any other way. It's fulfilling on a daily basis in many capacities. Thanks for the displaced sympathy, but it's quite unnecessary.

Based on your posts and consistent demeanor, it doesn't sound like you could get lower. Again, if it makes the world a better and happier place for you to pity my existence, get yours and go for it.
    Just breakin' balls, sparky. I forgot you get all Dirty Harry on the world when someone flicks your figurative earlobe.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    no, even better,

" I am an FFFFFFFF BBBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII agent!" sent here to gather evidence about yankee/southjettybill/dirtymamma's child prostitution ring.
    WeeLee, are you STILL here...?! Oh, you must be still here you crazy wonderful kooky lil engineer, 'cause you were so keen to hit 1k posts, and now you're well on your way to 2k posts !! A man of accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Just breakin' balls, sparky. I forgot you get all Dirty Harry on the world when someone flicks your figurative earlobe.
    Did you just call me "SCOTTY?!?!"

Forget who that was from on here, when I wasn't talking to them, and calling Scotty by his actual forum name. Classic.

[QUOTE=hautemille;174753]
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Why this forum? Simple. There's no limit on word count when posting. I can't live in a verbal cage, Johnny!

The super villain of self-aggrandizing poop reveals his kryptonite! If only the mods would use it, or if you guys would stop feeding the troll, this website would rule.
    Great first post brah! Now run along and start posting actual positive contributions here so your total output isn't 100% useless.