LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by epictetus View Post
    Are you talking about flags for surf-restricted spots at gansett or at 2nd? Or do both have this? I'm still kinda a beginner so I don't have a ton of control, so I pretty much avoid any crowds or anywhere I could possibly run into anyone... sometimes I just kinda go flying wherever the wave throws me, you know?
    They both have flags. You can go anywhere you want on a bodyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    You can go anywhere you want on a bodyboard.
    Except Heaven

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Except Heaven
    HaHa! I might be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    HaHa! I might be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride
    That's the attitude! HAHA

You speed bumps are giving me a headache. Try Wet n Wild in Orlando.. they have a killer wave pool.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    You speed bumps are giving me a headache. Try Wet n Wild in Orlando.. they have a killer wave pool.
    Haha that was a great one!

Images
    Well, Typhoon Lagoon(Disney World) is better, plus Jeb Bush surfs there. Yo, any of you Floridians know Noelle Bush? She's pretty cool, huh?

And I reckon Singer Island likes self-inflicted headaches becuase this was cleary a sponging sensitive thread, but he just had to take a look. And boom, he just got knocked the F out by novice sponge questions. Took it right to the dome. But don't worry, luckily, there is a pain management place in every strip mall down there. He'll be ok.