LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    its no joke. many guards in the mid-atlantic are laxer bros who know very little about the ocean.
    I mean it was like a Borat skit

He is the last person they should have at the pier of all places. The only place with a quicker rip is the jetty, but luckily that is a surfing area, the pier isn't. Also, what is with the flippers? They never used to use those.

Only thing missing was him reading his lifeguarding 101 manual:
    1) Grab torp and flippers
    2) Run to water's edge
    3) Put flippers on.

You get the gist.

That guy was gassed by the time he got a mouthful of the sandbar.

Putting flippers on? Forward jump/walking in flippers? Man alive. That was pure awful.

I bet he plays a mean defensive middie though. Must look pretty good showing the tan guns off in a lax penny when he hits the keg party after work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. VA tax dollars hard at work

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    That guy was gassed by the time he got a mouthful of the sandbar.

Putting flippers on? Forward jump/walking in flippers? Man alive. That was pure awful.

I bet he plays a mean defensive middie though. Must look pretty good showing the tan guns off in a lax penny when he hits the keg party after work.

LOL..That dude would DIE here in So Cal. So would all the kooks in the water needing to be rescued!

Can I get my tax money back.....

Hey at least he didn't run anyone over in his truck to get there.... oh wait that was Sandbridge.

Not in much of a hurry. Pretty red and yellow swim fins, for all the good they did him.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Not in much of a hurry. Pretty red and yellow swim fins, for all the good they did him.
    brand is called "da fin", out of hawaii. actually a really good flipper, despite it's association w/ the goon in the video. highly favored by hawaiian guards & bodysurfers like mark cunningham.