LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

where is this swell? 6/28 NJ

been watching the cams all morning and it's still knee high. when is this swell gonna fill in?

A watched pot doesn't boil

Images
    what swell????

My thoughts too. Smaller than forecasted but should fill in later tonight. I just don't think it will be that big tomorrow as forecasted. I was hoping for head high to thin out the crowds on the weekend or deny people on the paddle out. I think I jinxed it by getting my hpsb ready. Now, it looks like I will be using the summer small wave board and dealing with all the seasonal tourist kooks.

I'll just have in the eye do a surf report for monmouth county and it will make me think it's big. They have buoys reading 1ft @ 6 seconds and they say it's 3-4 feet. Then, I look at their pics and it looks ankle high.
    Last edited by barrels4liam; Jun 28, 2013 at 04:06 PM.

Images
    Was out at 8:30 am somewhere south of LBI and north of Sea Isle City......3-4 foot with bigger sets, peaky, sloppy, confused and disorganized. But there was waves.

HA, F YOU North Jersey

Just got in from my lunch break surf check... about the same here.

North of LBI and south of Sea Isle... You're not shredding Camden today? I though that was the "go to" for a SW

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Was out at 8:30 am somewhere south of LBI and north of Sea Isle City......3-4 foot with bigger sets, peaky, sloppy, confused and disorganized. But there was waves.

HA, F YOU North Jersey

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    North of LBI and south of Sea Isle... You're not shredding Camden today? I though that was the "go to" for a SW
    Well, Camden needs a stronger swell to really start working. Plus, I was up all night, last night, watching coverage of the Zimmerman trial, and coverage of that football guy so I'm just kind of sketched about the whole thing, today. Figured I'd stay out of vo-la-tile, segregated neighborhoods. Could be a riot anytime. Though I could use some sneakers and a new TV.

Oh I've been meaning to ax Jesus, how's the waves in Jersey City?

I think Swellinfo was much too generous for VB today. Surfline was a little closer to the mark. Takes a lot longer duration for an hard south to bend into here. Hopefully tomorrow it will fill in some more.

Images
    Im wondering when swellinfo.com is going to start having the swell-cast for camden... i mean - how could they totally over look that spot????

surf report from north jersey now- im looking out the window over the lovely 'popular jetty in Nutley Nj' right now and it looks like the swell is starting to show- some bumps coming thru!