LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Losttsol, are you gonna try VB tomorrow despite the thunderstorm forecast? It's like an hour drive for me

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Losttsol, are you gonna try VB tomorrow despite the thunderstorm forecast? It's like an hour drive for me
    I'm going to get on it early, probably by 6AM, but I live here, so its a little easier for me. It will probably be better in late afternoon, a little more swell. Midday the tide will be high.

We were out this morning with forecast only 1.5 foot. But after about 30 minutes some really nice, clean fun 3' waves rolled in every few minutes. Maybe you ought to just ignore the forecast and check it out. Course I am in Florida....

I've got a 4:30 date with Mrs. Atlantic. Just got a text from a buddy who says its cleaning up and starting to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    I'm going to get on it early, probably by 6AM, but I live here, so its a little easier for me. It will probably be better in late afternoon, a little more swell. Midday the tide will be high.
    Yeah I believe the forecast calls for AM storms anyway

just got out of water its like 2-4 choppy summer slop

Images
    Got out just before high tide (10am) in Mon. Co. It was waist to occ. chest and fun. At dead high, it was pretty blown out and mushy and mostly thigh to waist.
    Last edited by Exit98Surf; Jun 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Got out just before high tide (10am) in Mon. Co. It was waist to occ. chest and fun. At dead high, it was pretty blown out and mushy and mostly waist thigh to waist.
    Got better later... solid chest to shoulder sets, but depending on where you were, it was either total mush, or punchy bowl sections. Got a bunch of fun ones on the fish...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Got better later... solid chest to shoulder sets, but depending on where you were, it was either total mush, or punchy bowl sections. Got a bunch of fun ones on the fish...
    Just got out before dark- the infamous sundown glass off sesh - it was fun some head hi sets coming thru. North jersey near that popular jetty in Monmouth county - you know - the one in squan... Except I was a few towns up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    been watching the cams all morning and it's still knee high. when is this swell gonna fill in?
    hey dude you cant relie on cam unless your miles and miles away. just head down the beach paddle out and as time progresses thought the day waves will get better hopefully. way better then sitting and ****ing around on swell info right?