LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Virginia beach: Stolen: 5'10" FireWire Dominator with Koa (Dark Wood) deck

Stolen in Virginia beach (out of my garage): 5'10" FireWire Dominator with dark wood (Koa) deck. I will gladly pay a reward of $200 if the board is returned, or for information that leads to its return. Thanks, Art 757-390-7276

Careful you don't end paying the thief to return it. Sucks though, sorry about your loss....

I'd leave my first born unguarded befoire my board. get your priorities straight.

Chicharronne, Thanks for the great advice - not. I'd like to say your were a lot of help, but I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by atoehlke View Post
    Chicharronne, Thanks for the great advice - not. I'd like to say your were a lot of help, but I can't.

From Pacific to Atlantic

i moved from south america to US almost 4 years ago,i use to surf pacific ocean everyday now i live in NC 2 hours from wilminton beach ive been there before but is flat ...any idea when is the best season for surfin and where in NC please??

doubtful it's this but worth a look

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/spo/3896051429.html

^ Fits his description perfectly

2 words.... video cameras. I had to get them installed at my home thanks to a dbag neighbor. It offers great peace of mind and a huge deterrent to would be thieves.

Vab, thanks for the craigslist lead. I looked on there previously and thought I found it. The board for sale fits the description perfectly with the exception of the serial number. I appreciate your help.