LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post your weekend scoring

The winds finally got decent in New England this AM. Hope they did for everyone in the Mid-Atlantic, Carolinas and even the Florida folks. Waist to chest and clean here. Post pics of your solid days! Hope all you guys score today.

yeah clean up pretty nice with some chest high sets in new hampshire fun session this am.

Good to hear. Which spot? Mine in MA was packed way more than normal. 3 hour session, sun popped out a few times. Some closeouts but plenty peelers and A's. Narrow peaks but that's to be expected. Consistent height with the occasional bomb and no-paddle wave. Great to be out there after a flat week. Rinse and repeat tomorrow.

I scored a boat ride in the indian river ... no waves here...

I was surprised to see LI had really fun surf this morning. got some really fun rides.

I scored a blonde with 36 double D's with a list of daddy problems a mile long and some legs that were even longer.. Wait were not talking about that are we......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    I scored a blonde with 36 double D's with a list of daddy problems a mile long and some legs that were even longer.. Wait were not talking about that are we......
    were her initials JAH?

5 sessions in 3 days between WB and CB. Not all-time by any means but I got some good ones.

WB South End has been a freaking zoo from about 8am on. It's almost like they all carpool in a bus or something--people just start pouring through the accesses like someone flipped a switch. It must be summertime.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    5 sessions in 3 days between WB and CB. Not all-time by any means but I got some good ones.

WB South End has been a freaking zoo from about 8am on. It's almost like they all carpool in a bus or something--people just start pouring through the accesses like someone flipped a switch. It must be summertime.
    Ditto for VB: the human spigot opens & they stream into the ocean like lemmings. Another reason I prefer AI on the wild side. BTW, the massive dredging & beach replenishment currently happening in VB makes things interesting in a number of ways.

4 sessions in 2 days; last night's sunset session was truly a treat. No one was out, the skies were painted by Nature like no human can & despite the sideshore chop & the southy wind there were lots of good rides.

Images
    Nj.. Surfed all weekend... Fun waves and good rides - not too crowded. Not epic but really fun!

BTW- did anyone hear about a surfer at that popular jetty in Monmouth county who ran into a refrigerator? Apparently there was a refrigerator somewhere in the inside - sandy must have left it there- heard he ended up getting 90 stitches in the head or something... I could be wrong tho- it's all hearsay...BUT is he ok???