LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    Fellows, please stop arguing. I'm aboot to cry. You guys need to read The Great Brain Goes to the Academy by John D. Fitzgerald. Spicoli, Koki is a man of resepct around here so please treat accordingly. He's one smooth, dude.

How aboot posting aboot not-scoring.......like yesterday. Aww man, it was just so bad. It's badness was accentuated by the decent bubs that had been pouring through in previous days. Man, I was just shootin my board towards shore. Trying to ride backwards. Pushing my board out to sea while I played Mark Cunnigham and Jaques Costeu(No I ain 't French so if I muffed the dude's name, so be it.) Chasing my board towards shore was the biggest thrill of the day. I did get a good pizza last night though.

On a happier note: Lets hear it for the water temps !!! APPLAUSE NOW..........Mid to uppper 50's in Nueve Yersey, you just can't ax for more. Like, there was no one in the water when I was oot yesterday. Not a soul. And the past week was pretty sparse considering the time of year with surfin' waves o' plenty. Me likey.

Then I guess we all good Brazos! I was never into that WWF/WWE shiz, and as SUPsMcGee will tell you I much prefer MMA & UFC. But I do like this concept of tag-team no holds barred with you and NJshred and me and PB&J because I only trust someone with as little sanity and as high survival instincts as I and he's got both. We could fight to submission and then the four of us could sit beachside and heckle the metal detector trolls (ok, all these posts bout wetsuits and lifeguards but none bout the dudes panning for gold?!).

There's a solid 100 or so peeps on my liquid lawn and I think me and my buds need to get off the porch and introduce ourselves to them. They're being quite festive with a smorgasbord of eats set up on fold-out tables. I applaud this family style atmosphere.

Koki, feel free to score a barrel of brewengineer's latest concoction and head down here. We are getting skin cancer then going out when the guards leave at 5 and seeing how much more fun we can have on 8-10 INCH (not feet) waves we did compared to the last two days.

Man, I think I might have developed the black lung from all this partying.

^^^^
    Meth. The hazards should be apparent, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

How aboot posting aboot not-scoring.......
    Not scoring AT ALL. Had the flu since Sunday. Haven't been out since Sat. morn. It's the only reason I'm wasting time on this Forum on a hot, sunny 4th of July afternoon. Was in the backyard, fell asleep in a lawn chair, and got sunburned. The whole business sorta sucks. Getting better and hope to be back out there, waves or no waves, before end of the weekend. VB H20 temps in low 70s. With all the folks in the water, the temps may rise significantly. Stay away from the zoo on 1st Street.

Images
    Sorry aboot that DosXX. To help you feel better.........ahh man this last swell sucked. You didn't miss anything. Drink plenty of fluids and urinato.

Since, I spent so much time underwater yesterday, I got yet another sinus infection today. And darn it I wear earplugs these days too. Head all congested since last night....thick yellow mucous. I'll tell ya.........

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    ^^^^
    Meth. The hazards should be apparent, kids.
    Yeah, man. Beers, beaches, chicks and groveling. Really takes someone strung out on stimulants for weeks to start liking those repulsive curses.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    VB H20 temps in low 70s. With all the folks in the water, the temps may rise significantly.
    That's from reason #1 and reason #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Sorry aboot that DosXX. To help you feel better.........ahh man this last swell sucked. You didn't miss anything. Drink plenty of fluids and urinato.

Since, I spent so much time underwater yesterday, I got yet another sinus infection today. And darn it I wear earplugs these days too. Head all congested since last night....thick yellow mucous. I'll tell ya.........
    Shoots, brah! We've been drinking the same water.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    That's from reason #1 and reason #2.
    As was noted on the recent "Flu" thread, the man-made public restroom facilities are shockingly meager along this busy and popular stretch of beach (VB Oceanfront). It can be a zoo. Business owners don't want non-customers using their facilities. It's an ongoing struggle. But what the heck, "Whales and and porpoises poop in the sea, why not me?" Add to that the parking and traffic issues. I, as well as more than a few locals, tend to avoid the Oceanfront during the summer. Young people like all the action, but there are other, nicer and less crowded beaches in the area.
    ...But I'm derailing this thread.

Gawd, I hope I'm better soon!
    Waves or no waves, I should be on my surfboard, not this keyboard. Damn thing's sticky and crumbs & whatnot fall out when I shake it (the keyboard). Gotta get after my kids about eating at the computer....

I just got a bad sinus infection two night ago with pain all over my face from sun burn lol