LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I surfed the "private" beach south of Croatan yesterday. Entered the water via Croatan and paddled over

Last Saturday morning it was breaking better over there. But my to understanding, the south side of the fence/boundary is military property and "off limits". Trespassers, if caught, are directed to get out of the area and return to the north side of the boundary. Repeat offenders are not shot, but it's trip to the brig, strip and body cavity search, followed by water-boarding and bologna sandwiches for all your meals.

Scored stomach hi slop in stinky brown run off. It was a blast. Hope to get some more today before I come down with a gack attack. Maybe get to run over a touristo. It's great to see their eyes before they get the spray. god bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Scored stomach hi slop in stinky brown run off. It was a blast. Hope to get some more today before I come down with a gack attack. Maybe get to run over a touristo. It's great to see their eyes before they get the spray. god bless America!
    Such a great post.