LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Scored This Weekend!

Surfed Friday from 6-9am, Surfed Saturday 8-1pm. The finally this morning was the best! Hollow barrels all morning come noon with the tide high the waves decreased a little bit but kept its hold. Its safe to say that this weekends surf was amazing! Surfed 6am-5pm!

Images
    where were you at? nags head?

couldn't have been it was flat there. but it was good at rodanthe and near the lighthouse!

Images
    ****ing ****. damn, eveytime there is a good swell down there, i either have work or my car is ****ed up. i hate VB

Excellent. I typically avoid the beach here on summer weekends but couldn't resist with these conditions. Great waves and plenty for everyone in spite of the crowds. Consistent stomach high barrels with the occasional chest-shoulder high set coming through.

I've gotta say, this June has been a blessing for east coasters. First Andrea, and then this weekend. Hell, the whole week is looking promising right up until the 4th of July mobs come down.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    where were you at? nags head?
    Yeah south nags head. Usually I always paddle out at north side of jennettes pier.

o yea it was good there today haha

VB was solid saturday but with huge crowds. Party waves all around

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    VB was solid saturday but with huge crowds. Party waves all around
    it wasn't a party wave until you cut me off

Man I got cut off so many times by old men on longboards.. That's all VB is nowadays. Old know-it-alls on logs