LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    724

    MonsantoVideoRevolt

    for those of you who might be concerned about your food.

    good food = good health = good surfing

    http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsantoVideoRevolt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,796
    Thought we agreed not to conspiracy up the forum?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Thought we agreed not to conspiracy up the forum?
    I don't understand your commitment to always spouting "conspiracy". Are you saying there is no such thing as GMO crops, and livestock? "THEY" say the way to tell if a plant is GMO is to put Roundup on it and if it doesn't die, It's GMO.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,508
    discussing the impacts of GMOs is not "conspiracying up the forum", it's talking about the very real impact of these "food" items being forced upon us by lobbyist controlled gov't stooges.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    discussing the impacts of GMOs is not "conspiracying up the forum", it's talking about the very real impact of these "food" items being forced upon us by lobbyist controlled gov't stooges.
    Um, if that is where the threads remained. Unfortunately, that is never what happens. Also, we had a long and drawn out Monsato thread just a couple weeks ago. Also, we still don't know the real impact of GMO's. That is the whole issue with them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Also, we still don't know the real impact of GMO's.
    Thats why people want options and knowledge of what is and what isn't GMO. Because, the research results aren't there yet... Its like being signed up for a test trial on a drug without knowing it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Thats why people want options and knowledge of what is and what isn't GMO. Because, the research results aren't there yet... Its like being signed up for a test trial on a drug without knowing it.
    That's what I said was the issue. But if we are going to have another Monsanto thread, it would be nice to stick to data and reputable sources for information.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    That's what I said was the issue. But if we are going to have another Monsanto thread, it would be nice to stick to data and reputable sources for information.
    I only started the this thread to inform people that there is additional information that might be of help if they are concerned about the prevention and possible health effects of GMO's.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Thats why people want options and knowledge of what is and what isn't GMO. Because, the research results aren't there yet... Its like being signed up for a test trial on a drug without knowing it.
    But Monsanto is a Job Creator. No rules apply to them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    kailua-kona
    Posts
    437
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Thats why people want options and knowledge of what is and what isn't GMO. Because, the research results aren't there yet... Its like being signed up for a test trial on a drug without knowing it.
    But we wouldn't go to a mid-atlantic surf forum for that information, and it's incessant. If its not GMOs, than its Kony, or contrails or whatever the fear-de-jour is.