LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    i thought is was funny and true. all field workers take dumps in da field.

who discusses worldly issues on a surf website and expects people to stay on topic?

donkey.
    first of all the forum is listed under non-surf related, secondly your remark implies that all surfers care only about surfing and nothing else.

intelligent surfers who care about their environment, and health have a pretty easy time staying on topic, unlike a retard like atlantic0.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    first of all the forum is listed under non-surf related, secondly your remark implies that all surfers care only about surfing and nothing else.

intelligent surfers who care about their environment, and health have a pretty easy time staying on topic, unlike a retard like atlantic0.
    go sit on rainbow and write poem

GMO's, Homo's, double rainbow, screw this crap lets play bingo!

what do you do other then whine about problems archy? are you an activist? you wear a foil hat?

your not to intelligent if choose to cry about the world on a surf website. surfing is fun. surfers like fun. surf forums should be fun. what surfer wants to discuss politics on a site made for checking surf? check yo head if you can't figure that out.

what about the good side of GMO's? you do know it's used to develop insulin for diabetics? they teach you that in conspiracy theory class?

what about the good side of GMO's? you do know it's used to develop insulin for diabetics? they teach you that in conspiracy theory class?
    mongo, I can see you just joined the forum, like today, so you know little about me, and the GMO debate. so take your idiotic remarks somewhere else.

btw I heard they have developed GM corn with an HIV vaccine. sounds nice huh? eat em up buddy!
    http://www.gmwatch.org/latest-listin...lood-thickener

mongo, I can see you just joined the forum, like today, so you know little about me, and the GMO debate. so take your idiotic remarks somewhere else.

btw I heard they have developed GM corn with an HIV vaccine. sounds nice huh? eat em up buddy!
    http://www.gmwatch.org/latest-listin...lood-thickener
    just have to click on your profile to see what you post mr earthy racist. your so intelligent why didn't you know that? these topics are a joke on swellinfo. are you serious with this stuff? you go somewhere else like back to your youtube conspiracy videos or bbc. do you surf?

thinking your smart and venting on swellinfo is ridiculous. your too funny, all worked up and snobby. why so smug?

you need to get laid. i feel bad for you.

just have to click on your profile to see what you post mr earthy racist. your so intelligent why didn't you know that? these topics are a joke on swellinfo. are you serious with this stuff? you go somewhere else like back to your youtube conspiracy videos or bbc. do you surf?

thinking your smart and venting on swellinfo is ridiculous. your too funny, all worked up and snobby. why so smug?

you need to get laid. i feel bad for you.

hey man, why so hateful? if you think my threads are a joke, don't read em. you will find many more non surf related topics on this Swellinfo Forum such as Bongs, NFL football, trouble taking a crap, and dead TV actors to name a few that might be more to your liking.

btw this is my last response to you and your comments because they do not pertain to the thread subject. if you don't like the topic don't tune in, unless you can offer some educated, civil content.

as far as me surfing, by the sound of your immature comments, I have been surfing much longer than you, traveled more than you, and have had more fun than you. doesn't sound like you can have much fun hating people who think differently than you.

take it or leave it. a little word of advice. Grow Up.

hey man, why so hateful? if you think my threads are a joke, don't read em. you will find many more non surf related topics on this Swellinfo Forum such as Bongs, NFL football, trouble taking a crap, and dead TV actors to name a few that might be more to your liking.

btw this is my last response to you and your comments because they do not pertain to the thread subject. if you don't like the topic don't tune in, unless you can offer some educated, civil content.

as far as me surfing, by the sound of your immature comments, I have been surfing much longer than you, traveled more than you, and have had more fun than you. doesn't sound like you can have much fun hating people who think differently than you.

take it or leave it. a little word of advice. Grow Up.

hahaha. you sure are a stuck-up, cocky little pavement-dweller. i live on da beach in Kauai. been around the world 4 times. you live in new jersey. who cares though.

it's so cute when cavemen like you start trying to evolve to fast. bet you surf like a monkey trying to f*ck a football. come to Kauai sometime big travel guy. bring all your friends too.

your the one calling people retards and think HIV jokes are cool.

i can't believe you start bragging about fun and travel...LOL. you sound so proud of yourself. you sure LOVE to love yourself huh? do you know what an ego is?

[QUOTE=mongo;179663]hahaha. you sure are a stuck-up, cocky little pavement-dweller. i live on da beach in Kauai. been around the world 4 times. you live in new jersey. who cares though.

it's so cute when cavemen like you start trying to evolve to fast. bet you surf like a monkey trying to f*ck a football. come to Kauai sometime big travel guy. bring all your friends too.

your the one calling people retards and think HIV jokes are cool.

i can't believe you start bragging about fun and travel...LOL. you sound so proud of yourself. you sure LOVE to love yourself huh? do you know what an ego is?[/QUOTE

hahaha " i live on da beach in Kuai" hahahahaha who cares?! get off this thread and direct your hate elsewhere!