LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
    Next SI Fight Night: archy vs mongo

    But at who's break?? Does archy even have a break? Or just an underground bunker secured by explosives and lots of newspaper clippings arranged in patterns and taped to the wall with random, yet strategic words and sentences circled in red permanent marker? That, and the floor is lined with double layers of 2mil plastic rolls.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Next SI Fight Night: just an underground bunker secured by explosives and lots of newspaper clippings arranged in patterns and taped to the wall with random, yet strategic words and sentences circled in red permanent marker? That, and the floor is lined with double layers of 2mil plastic rolls.
    That is exactly how I pictured him too! Great description!

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    That is exactly how I pictured him too! Great description!
    A cross between Christian Bale from American Psycho and Russell Crowe from Beautiful Mind.

  4. #84
    I was thinking Tom Hanks.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Next SI Fight Night: archy vs mongo

    But at who's break?? Does archy even have a break? Or just an underground bunker secured by explosives and lots of newspaper clippings arranged in patterns and taped to the wall with random, yet strategic words and sentences circled in red permanent marker? That, and the floor is lined with double layers of 2mil plastic rolls.
    LOL!!! i can barely type im laughing so hard.....

    i'd have to say that mongo knocked down archy quick with the 'go sit on a rainbow and write a poem' uppercut. epic one liner. how could archy have not applauded that? but archy came out for round 2 pissed and and just got beat on some more. poor archy, it must be a hard life as a SI anchorman.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I was thinking Tom Hanks.
    Wilson!!!!

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    LOL!!! i can barely type im laughing so hard.....

    i'd have to say that mongo knocked down archy quick with the 'go sit on a rainbow and write a poem' uppercut. epic one liner. how could archy have not applauded that? but archy came out for round 2 pissed and and just got beat on some more. poor archy, it must be a hard life as a SI anchorman.
    It's easy to spout insults. (meaning mongo) I don't feel the need to stoop that low.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Wilson!!!!
    no the "Life is like a box of chocolates" one.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    no the "Life is like a box of chocolates" one.
    I got 7 Jennys.

    I'm not a smart man Jenny, but I know what love is.

  10. #90
    R carter! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    (still gumping)
    Last edited by chicharronne; Jul 25, 2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: sounded funnier in my head than read.