Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    tumblr_mjzpguSVeb1rb3w6qo1_1280.jpg

--------------------------------

Freedom of choice
    is what we want.
    Freedom from choice
    is what we got.
    DEVO

Looks like Europe is the leader in freedom of choice.
    http://www.newsdaily.com/environment...gm-crops-in-eu

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    tumblr_mjzpguSVeb1rb3w6qo1_1280.jpg

--------------------------------

gnarly pic. but what about all the workers in organic fields that sh!t and p!ss right in the fields? all food production sucks. thats why i just eat cigarettes and coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Freedom of choice
    is what we want.
    Freedom from choice
    is what we got.
    DEVO

Looks like Europe is the leader in freedom of choice.
    http://www.newsdaily.com/environment...gm-crops-in-eu
    The problem with EU is that they import a ton of GM grain and other foods. Ok, so they don't want it grown there. I see that as a way to protect their domestic agriculture. However, they still have no problem importing GM crops and feeding it to the general population.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Unless you guys want to go sustenance farm and hunt somewhere remote that has year-round waves (my ideal existence) then you may as well do your best with available diet, keep exercising, get regular sleep, and stay away from booze and smoking. Something's going to kill you. The Jack Daniels or Bud heavies you put in your veins a few times a week will kill you a lot faster than any of these GMOs. Do I agree with them doing this? Not at all, coming from a Physio/Bioenergetics background. Are we all usually doing something that's not conducive to our longevity? For the most part. Choose the lesser
    evil.
    I take offense to your Jack Daniels comment. It's been a cure all in my family for generations. What the hell is a GMO anyways? I don't have time to read all the crap on here. Someone sum it up in a couple sentences please.

It's a genetically modified organism. Monsanto has created a seed that needs no pesticide to protect it because it's already in it. you can tell which plant it is by dousing it in Round up and it doesn't affect it.

Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    gnarly pic. but what about all the workers in organic fields that sh!t and p!ss right in the fields? all food production sucks. thats why i just eat cigarettes and coffee.
    uh, that's why you wash your produce. your comments are lame, unintelligent, and off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    The problem with EU is that they import a ton of GM grain and other foods. Ok, so they don't want it grown there. I see that as a way to protect their domestic agriculture. However, they still have no problem importing GM crops and feeding it to the general population.
    since 1998 the EU is required to label all GMO foods/stuffs.

Like Devo sang back in da 80's, we here in America have freedom from choice. (great video too, Hosoi and Cabalerro skating that pool.)

Images
    brew and archy yall need to exchange phone numbers so you can call eachother drunk and debate it elsewhere.. this happens every time lol

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    uh, that's why you wash your produce. your comments are lame, unintelligent, and off topic.
    i thought is was funny and true. all field workers take dumps in da field.

who discusses worldly issues on a surf website and expects people to stay on topic?

donkey.