LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    hey mongo from da beach in Kauai, since your new to this forum i'll get you up to speed on what Monsanto is doin for your lovely islands. this is old news for everyone else here, but seems like you got your head in that fine Kauaian sand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ_qq...layer_embedded

hey mongoman, try telling Kala Alexander to go sit on rainbow and write poetry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgrOFjhzdg

yeah yeah we all know forever. and we do more then complain on the internet. what do you do?

old news for 'everyone here'? swellinfo? oh thank god your on the case!

look... i just thought that guy made a funny comment. your way to wound up. like some southpark character. cute that you post all the places you've been on a surf website profile. how old are you? were you on myspace? facebook now? you sure like too brag brah? u so generic. you really want people to think your so cultured huh? then make HIV jokes and call people retards? with weird dudes like you traveling around, no wonder the world hates you people.

hey, i've sailed to Tahiti and CA, can i be in your cool culture club?

sorry i stung your fragile ego. have fun huffing america's pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    hey mongoman, try telling Kala Alexander to go sit on rainbow and write poetry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgrOFjhzdg
    Kala's my homie. oi

archy, where's your sense of humor. you sure upset about being told to sit on a rainbow. little bit of an over reaction to the word rainbow. you compensating? it's 2013 you can be yourself now. come out of that closet, the gov won't come get you.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    yeah yeah we all know forever. and we do more then complain on the internet. what do you do?

old news for 'everyone here'? swellinfo? oh thank god your on the case!

look... i just thought that guy made a funny comment. your way to wound up. like some southpark character. cute that you post all the places you've been on a surf website profile. how old are you? were you on myspace? facebook now? you sure like too brag brah? u so generic. you really want people to think your so cultured huh? then make HIV jokes and call people retards? with weird dudes like you traveling around, no wonder the world hates you people.

hey, i've sailed to Tahiti and CA, can i be in your cool culture club?

sorry i stung your fragile ego. have fun huffing america's pollution.
    1. I never made a joke of HIV.
    2. I am not the first and only one to start a thread on GMO's. while the subject of GMO's is not directly related to surfing, many surfers care about their health, hence the thread. even the owner/administrator of Swellinfo has been active on the GMO discussions on this forum.
    3. GMO's and the chems associated with them affects nearly every human on the planet. including surfers, including you. so entering this thread with character defamation, and leading the thread off topic does not help.ive got a sense of humor, but your comments are negative and off topic. do you do anything else but bash people on the internet about GMO's? do you go to anti-GMO rallies and spew hate towards protesters? are you a pro GMO advocate?
    5. if Kala is your boy than maybe you can bring some info towards the discussion with some inside knowledge on what's goin on in the fight against Monsanto in Hawaii instead of coming on here and bashing.
    6. because all you have done on this thread is bash. you have not brought one piece of intelligence pertaining to the subject matter of the thread.
    7.your insults don't affect me because i'm beyond the ego. your so called sense of humor is just a reflection of yourself.
    8. which leads me to think you might have some issues pertaining to your childhood. are you short? bullied in school? abused by loved ones? never quite lived up to their or your expectations?
    9. leave the insults and name calling off here.
    10. have fun swimming in all the Monsanto pesticide runoff and Fukishima radiation.

Monsanto's ultimate plan is evil--plain and simple. And if you know little about Monsanto and would like to know how it rolls, watch David vs Monsanto and/or Food Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    . . . I'm beyond the ego . . .
    Wow, archy has transcended the material and attained the G-dhead! Who knew that the Bhodisatva was posting on SwellInfo this whole time.

"I've got his shoe!"

archy, just keep telling yourself that you'r posting all of this for our benefit and not because you're on your own head trip.

Kala, go sit on a rainbow and write poetry. There that wasn't so hard was it?