LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: holy ****

holy ****

this video is extremenly NSFW>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBZr...&feature=share

Police officer kills a dog and claims "defense". Im getting really sick of the police doing whatever they want and barely getting a slap on their wrist.

WELL that video just ruined my fukcing night, **** like this should not be posted on a surf forum!.. that being said there's no doubt that everyone should be pissed at the trigger happy lunatic cops in this country.. in 2011 German police officers fired a total of 85 bullets the entire year.. IN America in the month of April alone! 84 shots were fired at one murder suspect in Harlem, and another 90 shots at an unarmed man in Los Angeles..source-http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/11/11662345-german-police-fired-just-85-bullets-total-in-2011?lite
    Last edited by staystoked; Jul 2, 2013 at 01:35 AM. Reason: found the source to my stats

Not watching.

I cried like a baby after I watched Marley and Me. Not even going to mess around with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    this video is extremenly NSFW>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBZr...&feature=share

Police officer kills a dog and claims "defense". Im getting really sick of the police doing whatever they want and barely getting a slap on their wrist.
    #1 This is a surfing forum

While it's certainly sad to see a dog get shot(the dog is just a dog and trying to "protect" his owner) It was clearly justified. Human safety comes before dog safety. It's a sad state of current morality when a dog's life is considered more important than a human.

#2The dog clearly tried to attack the officer and it was clearly self defense. That rotweiller has bone crushing power in it's jaws and CLEARLY tried to bit the officer.

#3 The dog was running loose off leash and tried to bite the officer. It can clearly be seen in the video. It's a good thing the officer had a gun because if he didn't then he might have lost fingers or lose full use of his arm ect.

The person, who I have no idea why he was arrested should have properly secured the dog in the car. Period. The dog was clearly aggressive.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 2, 2013 at 02:09 AM.

I come to swellinfo for a happy place. My career is full of sad tales that I come here to forget about. Thanks for caring kid, put it on facebook or twitter. You'll get more traction or reaction or whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    I come to swellinfo for a happy place. My career is full of sad tales that I come here to forget about. Thanks for caring kid, put it on facebook or twitter. You'll get more traction or reaction or whatever you want.
    Ditto. And what McLovin said, too.
    No greater dog lover exists than me; but I won't watch whatever horror that is, not on here anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Ditto. And what McLovin said, too.
    No greater dog lover exists than me; but I won't watch whatever horror that is, not on here anyways.
    I'll sum it up for people who don't want to watch it. The vicious rottweiler gets loose and charges at the officers because his owner has been arrested(NOT assaulted or tackled, just placed in handcuffs). The officer's still don't fire as the dog is charging showing incredible restraint(shooting justified at this point), then the rottweiler lunges and just misses chomping down on the officers arm by an inch at which point the officer shoots the dog dead. Totally and completely justified. I always find is strange how this culture seems to be ok with watching people get killed, but not dogs. Their also ok with horrific conditions in a slaughter house, but if the slightest thing happens to a dog then people go nuts. There are a lot of vicious nasty mean dogs out there that kill/maim people/other dogs. It's an epidemic and many dog owners seem oblivious to things like leash laws and we all know the famous "my dog doesn't bite" line. Their not all sweet like Marley. Some bite for no reason and are just vicious. Pittbulls/rotties/mastiffs/american bulldogs are on average way more aggressive and statistics prove how dangerous these incredibly powerful dogs can be. Dogs are descendants of wolves (predators) People come before dogs. Kind of common sense. It was still sad to see the dog get shot(the dog thought his owner was in trouble/needed help because officers were rough with him), but absolutely 100 percent justified.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 2, 2013 at 03:13 AM.

Damn.... That was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    but absolutely 100 percent justified.
    It was justified, but not a 100%. Beside the point of arresting a curious onlooker videoing the police from across the street..the cops could of used pepper spray or a tazer.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Pittbulls/rotties/mastiffs/american bulldogs are on average way more aggressive and statistics prove
    Well I hate to break it to you. You're completely wrong. You hold the same general misconception as 85% of the U.S. on what breeds are most aggressive. University of Pennsylvania did a study that says the complete opposite of what you stated.

http://www.dogguide.net/blog/2008/07...-be-surprised/