LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: holy ****

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Actually, all considering, my luck with po-lices has been pretty good. My feelings are not geographically specific. It goes for all of them. However, I do like Philly cops. Though I'm sure there's many homeboys out there who would disagree. As long as you aren't a killer, rapist or dreg they treat you pretty good.

    The priorities are all out of wack. Now I don't mean to keep harping aboot drugs but prohibition has created a game for many po-lices. It's like a hide and seek, cowboys and indians game. It really is. During most traffic stops it's not really aboot the traffic offense but more of a, " Let's see what we can find on this dude..." How can a po-lice saying, " Ohh he/she seemed nervous," give them "probable cause" to search the "suspect" and their vehicle. It's a friggin game.

    Basically the whole driving thing is a way to monitor and hassle people. 95% of all warrant arrests come from vehicle stops. Why in a "free country" do we have to get license plates, registration, a drivers license(come on the DL test is a joke), inspection stickers..........it's all ways to fine and search. Why is "driving a privilege?" Guns are a right but a car isn't it? Hey, there were no laws aboot George Washington's horse and carriage.......so the horse and buggy came to be automobiles.......What gives?

    People cry aboot the constitution with Obamy, yet they ignore the basic priciples or principals of this country. I don't think the founding fathers had in mind the examining of citizen's urine by the government.

    In a free country police should be reactionary in nature and not proactive.....actively looking for people to arrest, fine and imprison. Just look at Sgt. Stadanko in Up in Smoke. "The bigger the bust, the bigger the boost." Abolish victimless crimes and stop trying to play the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon by assigning "victims and problems" from laws meant to protect us from ourselves.

    Oh Mr. Engineer this was not directed at you and your post. It just led me to this. So it's all cool, bru. Plus, I told you guys - there is no mafia. That's purely a Hollywood creation.

    Oh, dogs rule.
    I enjoy your posts. Only you could form an essay around my simple poke at the NJ fuzz.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I enjoy your posts. Only you could form an essay around my simple poke at the NJ fuzz.
    Glad you enjoy my posts. That's b!tchen, dude.

    Your posts, Mr Brewengineer, may actually save lives becuase it settles me down when I read intelligent, rational thoughts from somebody. So, some random New Jersey folk may owe you, and a few others, a big thank you. Man, the current state of society gets me CRAZY anymore. Like, can you believe these psuedo-gangsters, are millionaires because they mastered third grade poetry and overlapped their third-grade, X-rated nursery rhymes over computer generated "music?" Unbelievable. That's utterly unbelievable. It keeps me up at night..................

    Ha, I just need an in, and I'm gone..........I mean, I took a police shooting of a dog and went into all of this. Actually, I'm not sure if this is me saying all of this or my dog telepathically communicating his thoughts. I don't know.........

    Anyways, ok, enough of the civil rants for today. God bless you Mr. Brewengineer, Seldom Seen and all the little children.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    3,527
    Images
    6
    Godspeed to you sir.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dogs are the most importamt species on this planet. Of course rational people are more upset at a dog's death than a human's. Humans are horrible.

    Dogs are nothin' but goodness. The bad ones are bad because of YOU - due to humans' mistreatment and neglect.
    Are you being serious. The most important species? haha Their not even from nature. They were bred by people.

    So you'd me more upset over your dog's death then your mother or child? That's truly sick in the head . I guess your mother is horrible since she's a human.

    With posts like these, why do I bother posting on this forum? Boredom I guess.

    Actually some dogs are naturally aggressive even under the best treatment. Some are just mean and aggressive and like to attack. Their animals. Predatory animals can and do attack without provocation or being raised badly.

    Remember where dogs came from. Ever see what wolves do out in the wild? If there's a weak member of that pack who's injured, the don't just abandon him, they tear their own pack member to pieces. They also kill other animals for fun. Honestly, I think you're guilty of humanizing dogs and not recognizing them for what they are. A predatory animal, who is not capable of rational thought/love/thinking about the past/ and who is simply driven by instincts. They live in the now.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Actually, all considering, my luck with po-lices has been pretty good. My feelings are not geographically specific. It goes for all of them. However, I do like Philly cops. Though I'm sure there's many homeboys out there who would disagree. As long as you aren't a killer, rapist or dreg they treat you pretty good.

    The priorities are all out of wack. Now I don't mean to keep harping aboot drugs but prohibition has created a game for many po-lices. It's like a hide and seek, cowboys and indians game. It really is. During most traffic stops it's not really aboot the traffic offense but more of a, " Let's see what we can find on this dude..." How can a po-lice saying, " Ohh he/she seemed nervous," give them "probable cause" to search the "suspect" and their vehicle. It's a friggin game.

    Basically the whole driving thing is a way to monitor and hassle people. 95% of all warrant arrests come from vehicle stops. Why in a "free country" do we have to get license plates, registration, a drivers license(come on the DL test is a joke), inspection stickers..........it's all ways to fine and search. Why is "driving a privilege?" Guns are a right but a car isn't it? Hey, there were no laws aboot George Washington's horse and carriage.......so the horse and buggy came to be automobiles.......What gives?

    People cry aboot the constitution with Obamy, yet they ignore the basic priciples or principals of this country. I don't think the founding fathers had in mind the examining of citizen's urine by the government.

    In a free country police should be reactionary in nature and not proactive.....actively looking for people to arrest, fine and imprison. Just look at Sgt. Stadanko in Up in Smoke. "The bigger the bust, the bigger the boost." Abolish victimless crimes and stop trying to play the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon by assigning "victims and problems" from laws meant to protect us from ourselves.

    Oh Mr. Engineer this was not directed at you and your post. It just led me to this. So it's all cool, bru. Plus, I told you guys - there is no mafia. That's purely a Hollywood creation.

    Oh, dogs rule.
    Do you wear a tin foil hat? lol

  6. #26
    You do know that you need a license to carry a gun to. You also need to register it... Not a great example as they are treated pretty similar and are both dangerous weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Actually, all considering, my luck with po-lices has been pretty good. My feelings are not geographically specific. It goes for all of them. However, I do like Philly cops. Though I'm sure there's many homeboys out there who would disagree. As long as you aren't a killer, rapist or dreg they treat you pretty good.

    The priorities are all out of wack. Now I don't mean to keep harping aboot drugs but prohibition has created a game for many po-lices. It's like a hide and seek, cowboys and indians game. It really is. During most traffic stops it's not really aboot the traffic offense but more of a, " Let's see what we can find on this dude..." How can a po-lice saying, " Ohh he/she seemed nervous," give them "probable cause" to search the "suspect" and their vehicle. It's a friggin game.

    Basically the whole driving thing is a way to monitor and hassle people. 95% of all warrant arrests come from vehicle stops. Why in a "free country" do we have to get license plates, registration, a drivers license(come on the DL test is a joke), inspection stickers..........it's all ways to fine and search. Why is "driving a privilege?" Guns are a right but a car isn't it? Hey, there were no laws aboot George Washington's horse and carriage.......so the horse and buggy came to be automobiles.......What gives?

    People cry aboot the constitution with Obamy, yet they ignore the basic priciples or principals of this country. I don't think the founding fathers had in mind the examining of citizen's urine by the government.

    In a free country police should be reactionary in nature and not proactive.....actively looking for people to arrest, fine and imprison. Just look at Sgt. Stadanko in Up in Smoke. "The bigger the bust, the bigger the boost." Abolish victimless crimes and stop trying to play the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon by assigning "victims and problems" from laws meant to protect us from ourselves.

    Oh Mr. Engineer this was not directed at you and your post. It just led me to this. So it's all cool, bru. Plus, I told you guys - there is no mafia. That's purely a Hollywood creation.

    Oh, dogs rule.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,212
    Images
    4
    all i know is that my german shepherd is nice as can be but if someone where to but there hands on my me he wouldnt be happy at all. not that hes agressive or anything but if someone where to do something to my dog i would do the same for my dog.

  8. #28
    The problem here is the dog isn't smart enough to know what the "police" are. It's just a dog! It doesn't know what a police uniform is. There are plenty of bad dogs out there that just attack for no reason at all. Unprovoked. This was not the case here though. This dog thought his master was in trouble as the police were manhandling his master so this was definitely a sad case, but the police really had no choice.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    The problem here is the dog isn't smart enough to know what the "police" are. It's just a dog! It doesn't know what a police uniform is. There are plenty of bad dogs out there that just attack for no reason at all. Unprovoked. This was not the case here though. This dog thought his master was in trouble as the police were manhandling his master so this was definitely a sad case, but the police really had no choice.
    Oh and another thing. The dog should have been well trained enough by the man for him to give a single command for the dog to stay. The man has a very powerful dog and the dog should absolutely be impeccably trained and obey every command of his master. That would have avoided all of this. I can't believe nobody pointed that out!
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

  10. #30
    So let me ask some of you a question. If you were running your dog off leash, which is against the law, but some people ignore the law and unfortunately it's not enforced in most areas. Some people seem to think the leash law doesn't apply to them. They should really crack down on it and start enforcing it with big fines and make sure very community has a dog park.(of course I still see idiots not obeying leash laws when there's a dog park across the street!) Anyway, you're at the beach and the dog for no reason got aggressive and charged a person minding their own business walking on the beach and the dog ignored your vocal commands to stop. So you clearly have no vocal control and no leash and dog is charging in an aggressive manner and the person shoots the dog in self defense. Your response would be to shoot the person? Just asking you and others on this forum because it seems like there are some real crazies on this forum. Whose at fault here? If you ask me, in this situation, it's 100% the fault of the owner of the dog. Any sane person would come to that conclusion. The person shouldn't have to get ripped to pieces potentially because you have no control over your aggressive dog. Oh and any sane person knows people come before dogs. I guess some of you would rather have your dog pulled out first out of a burning building then your mother/son/daughter ect. It's really sick. This isn't hyperbole if you read this whole thread and listened to some of the nonsense spewed out by some of the members of this forum.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM.