LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    True masshole
    Boston born, Boston bred, Boston til I'm dead.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    As to Emass why are you such a douce bag?
    Taken from Urban Dictionary:

douce bag

misspelling for douche bag commonly used by actual douchebags
    all over this page, these f***ing douche bags think that douche bag is spelled douce bag

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Boston born, Boston bred, Boston til I'm dead.
    Boston Strong???

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Boston Strong???
    Yes. Always.

My father was born in Hingham MA. My favorite place on the planet. I'd love to move there someday when I'm older and can afford a 1.5 million dollar ranch.

If by ranch you mean one-story house on a fair-sized plot of land, then those are in Hingham. You won't soon see any cattle roping on those grounds.

Hingham is not Masshole country. It's 98% white and 98% of those whites have never driven through the Dirty Dot, let alone got out of their cars in it.

I'd peg the median income between 125-150k there right about now. Seems to fit you perfectly. Those kids never had to landscape or dig ditches in the hot sun during summers in high school or college. They all get trophies just for showing up, too.

Seems perfect. My great uncle also owns a significant portion of the land in Hingham and would be more than happy to give me a job in his company. He gets me Celtics playoff tickets whenever I want. Whether or not there will be any of those for the next couple years remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Yes. Always.
    Just making sure. Big Pappi says, "This is our F'ing City", classic.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Seems perfect. My great uncle also owns a significant portion of the land in Hingham and would be more than happy to give me a job in his company. He gets me Celtics playoff tickets whenever I want. Whether or not there will be any of those for the next couple years remains to be seen.
    Aren't you trying to "severe ties"? Your uncle's nips have the potential for soreness just as much as your parents'. How about taking the bevy of offerings you've been privileged to have and hitting the road to make the rest of the way on your own?

The Celtics will be back in the playoffs once Danny Ainge is shown the door.