LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surfed til 9pm!

Images

Surfed til 9pm!

Defiantly was sketchy and dont wanna rule anything out but may have seen some stuff swimming and it was just me and a good friend but we had a pretty big crowd so it was fun. Whats your latest?

Always go til dark. We did it in the big early May swell til almost 9 when days were way shorter and it was pitch.

Sounds like a great sesh!

One summer that was heavy at work had me surfing from after dark till around midnight 3-5 times a week. Often by myself. Don't worry about it.

That creeps me out... Alone after dark? Man I see things when their not there anyway, not that I can do anything about it.

Surfing at night is awesome - no crowds and that special Zen like feeling when you have to sense the waves without depending on sight.

i hope you get EATEN!!!!!!!!! JK

Try surfing with a full moon. (Y)

Surfed from 2-10pm during the summer last year and it was a nice 4-6 foot swell with 2 other friends with the sun setting. It really made it feel like the best day ever

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    i hope you get EATEN!!!!!!!!! JK
    ill eat you meatloaf NOMNOMNOM lol

I go till I can't basically can't make the swell out between the sky and water ... not that big a deal.