LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big brother is watching....

So you guys can choose to believe this or not, but heres what happened to me in my view:

I walked back from a girls house on the 26th of June, went on the internet late at night and discovered some government documents on wikileaks or something. (I believe the site was actually called whowhatwhere.com) and found two pieces of classified paper produced by the FBI, pertaining to the OCCUPY WALLSTREET movement and a plot to assassinate some major "leaders" in Houston texas of the leaderless movement utilizing suppressed sniper fire. A movement I have been a major player in.

Long story short:

Within 5 minutes of posting these documents on facebook, my phone reset itself back to default factory settings, my computer shut off and glitched, and there was a local police officer at then end of my driveway.

I asked him what was wrong, he asked my name, I told him and he drove off. Observed 3 pigs in my driveway 15 minutes later while squatting in the woods by my house.

a long manhunt ensued and ive been on the run since.

Your thoughts gentlemen? The floor is yours. just thought i would put it out there. 203-556-3520

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvR7...28&shuffle=331
    -trevolution
    Last edited by trevolution; Jul 4, 2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: throw some $ in there

You are one weird son of a bish.

I only visit the site like 7 times a day, but aren't you a va meter maid? This sounds like a perfect conspiracy theory 2: captain obvious

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    So you guys can choose to believe this or not, but heres what happened to me in my view:

I walked back from a girls house on the 26th of June, went on the internet late at night and discovered some government documents on wikileaks or something. (I believe the site was actually called whowhatwhere.com) and found two pieces of classified paper produced by the FBI, pertaining to the OCCUPY WALLSTREET movement and a plot to assassinate some major "leaders" in Houston texas of the leaderless movement utilizing suppressed sniper fire. A movement I have been a major player in.

Long story short:

Within 5 minutes of posting these documents on facebook, my phone reset itself back to default factory settings, my computer shut off and glitched, and there was a local police officer at then end of my driveway.

I asked him what was wrong, he asked my name, I told him and he drove off. Observed 3 pigs in my driveway 15 minutes later while squatting in the woods by my house.

a long manhunt ensued and ive been on the run since.

Your thoughts gentlemen? The floor is yours. just thought i would put it out there. 203-556-3520

-trevolution
    you have a deep-rooted psychosis. tell us about your childhood.

UGHHHHHH......if i had a dollar for every time this happened to me

I would stop the bath salts first before your next move

maybe we should ask about the welfare of the girl?

Images
    Shoot, I just read this thread aboot 10 minutes ago. And now there's a strange car parked across the street.......tinted windows and shoot. And since I keep my nose clean these days, it can't be any angry Puerto Ricans looking to get at me.

Trev, being a revolutinary comes with its consequences. It takes brave souls to risk it all to fight the injustices of the world. I applaud your efforts. Hopefully some day college kids in twenty years will wear T-Shirts with your image on them. Viva la revelution. Yo, talk to Spicoli aboot his Chester, PA contacts he can arm you and get you some bullet proof vesting. I think it's time to get some weapons. Non violent protests usually don't accomplish anything. Just look at today, the 4th, we had to musket them Brits. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ?

Good luck, Trev. Try and stay off the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    you have a deep-rooted psychosis. tell us about your childhood.
    if what you are saying is true, good luck brother.

its a little late now, but you should have realized that Facebook is the CIA's wet dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Shoot, I just read this thread aboot 10 minutes ago. And now there's a strange car parked across the street.......tinted windows and shoot. And since I keep my nose clean these days, it can't be any angry Puerto Ricans looking to get at me.

Trev, being a revolutinary comes with its consequences. It takes brave souls to risk it all to fight the injustices of the world. I applaud your efforts. Hopefully some day college kids in twenty years will wear T-Shirts with your image on them. Viva la revelution. Yo, talk to Spicoli aboot his Chester, PA contacts he can arm you and get you some bullet proof vesting. I think it's time to get some weapons. Non violent protests usually don't accomplish anything. Just look at today, the 4th, we had to musket them Brits. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ?

Good luck, Trev. Try and stay off the radar.

LUKE YOUVE SWITCHED OFF YOUR TARGETING COMPUTER! Whats wrong?